How many calories

Options
I have been doing the Slim in 6 workout and the Biggest Loser workouts. I looked at what other people had listed at how many calories were burned as I don't have a HRM. But now I have been thinking that I might be wrong as I don't weigh what the people posting weigh and that will make a difference in how many calories are burned right???

So if I did 50 minutes of moderate to high intensity workouts (more like calesthenics or aerobics I would guess) with these DVDs - as a 132 lb, 5'5" woman - does anyone know how many calories I would be burning?

I don't want to be going too high on my exercise calories and I wonder if maybe that is why I haven't been losing weight lately.

Thanks - any help would be appreciated.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• wooch44085
    wooch44085 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I have been doing the Slim in 6 workout and the Biggest Loser workouts. I looked at what other people had listed at how many calories were burned as I don't have a HRM. But now I have been thinking that I might be wrong as I don't weigh what the people posting weigh and that will make a difference in how many calories are burned right???

So if I did 50 minutes of moderate to high intensity workouts (more like calesthenics or aerobics I would guess) with these DVDs - as a 132 lb, 5'5" woman - does anyone know how many calories I would be burning?

I don't want to be going too high on my exercise calories and I wonder if maybe that is why I haven't been losing weight lately.

Thanks - any help would be appreciated.:flowerforyou:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Go into Exercise and then press the database button and put in your weight and height and what kind of exercise you did. That should give you a number.

-Adrienne:heart: