question for the big blessed chested ladies.

Options
13»

Replies

• Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I'm not as well endowed in the chest department as you or some of the other women here. I'm a meer 40D but I wear a 38D sports bra when working out. I don't do a whole heck of a lot of high impact so I only wear the one bra when walking, using the elliptical, strength training and biking. The only time I ever get any movement is when I go over 100RPMs on the bike and then its just some slight swaying back and forth... Nothing too major.

I to hear a lot of larger chested gals either wear two sports bras or wear their normal bra with a sports bra over it. Personally I think that would be uncomfortable, so I just wear one that's a size smaller than I am in a normal bra. Though I may shrink a little in the chest and end up having to buy smaller sports bras again :-P
  • monet13
    monet13 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    not just cotton - lots of other good stuff too!!
    cotton to absorb sweat,

FYI, cotton is generally not the best bra material. Better to wick sweat than absorb it. Absorbing it can contribute to risk of nasty things like yeast infection under the boobs and bad chafing. Cotton also tends to stretch when it's wet and support less. And a wet bra just plain feels icky.
  • TeraJo
    TeraJo Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I wear a regular bra and then a snug fitting sports bra over that. I still get bounce but nothing like it was before. Good luck to you!
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I think the regular bra and sports bra should work. I'm a 42 DD and it does get in the way. My biggest issue is my butt. I can barely run becuase my booty is jumping and moving all over the place. Drives me nuts.