at 5'2" i went from 176 to 108!! lots of pictures!

Options
At at 15 i was 176 pounds. All my older, and even my younger sisters were tall, gorgeous, thin, with perfect brown hair. I was a fat, short, blonde chick. I was extremely unhappy in my body. I felt completely out of place in my family. my shortest sister was 5'5" how did i end up 3 inches shorter and 50 pounds heavier? I knew how. All the women in my family were fairly active and ate fairly decent diets. My diet was awful and my lifestyle was completely sedentary. I knew i had to change. I changed my diet completely, most recently this year i became a vegetarian. I started working out. First for only 30 minutes 3 to 5 times a week. When i arrived at college this fall i decided to up my work outs to an hour a day 5 to 6 days a week. Over all ive lost 68 pounds! and I went from hating my body to completely loving myself! i even got a tattoo that says acceptance on my right hip to show how i finally accept myself and love myself. It took me about 28 months to get to 108 pounds.

before3.jpg

This is me the summer after i turn 15. at my highest weight, 176.

before2.jpg

The summer after i turned 15, on the forth of july with my younger( thin, beautiful, and now taller than me sister stacy)

before4.jpg

this was me right before new years that year. i weigh 156 and had lost 20 pounds! i was very excited

disney1.jpg

this is me now. Taken my second weekend of college, when i went to disney with two of my friends. Yes, i chopped off my blonde hair and dyed it brown. Now i fit in perfectly with my family :)

pilot-Copy.jpg

Im a student pilot at the top aviation school in the world (embry-riddle aeronautical university) this dream never would have been able to come true if i was still overweight. Anyways this is me in my plane preping to take off.

phideltaformal2.jpg

This is me and My sorority sisters :) i had the confidence to join a sorority after losing all this weight. Im the girl in the black cut out dress the forth girl from the left.

epicweightlossjourney.jpg

This montage pretty much says it all :)

I went from feeling completely out of place in my body and hated myself, Now i feel happy and confident in my body. I used to hate every girl i saw that was thin and gorgeous. now i dont even notice! :)

Replies

• Annakersey7212
    Annakersey7212 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    phideltaformal2.jpg
  • Annakersey7212
    Options
    pilot-Copy.jpg
  • RuchikaPal
    RuchikaPal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    you look like one hot chick!!!!!!! sooo happy to seee your progress........ so inspiring and you look gorgeous!!!!!!!

P.S. make the IMG into smaller caps... as in img

pilot-Copy.jpg
  • NewLife_11
    NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    phideltaformal2.jpg

Changing IMG to img usually works
  • Annakersey7212
    Options
    <table border="0" width="918" style="border: none; font-family: Myriad, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif;"><tr><td colspan="2" style="border: none;"><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowNetworking="all" src="http://w1094.photobucket.com/flash/tagWidget.swf?mediaURL=aHR0cDovL2kxMDk0LnBob3RvYnVja2V0LmNvbS9hbGJ1bXMvaTQ0OS9naXJsc3J1bGU3MjEyL3BpbG90LUNvcHkuanBn&quot; width="918" height="688"/></td></tr></table>
  • Annakersey7212
    Options
    i cannot post the pictures right???!!! gahhh!
  • cindywhitney
    cindywhitney Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    sorry,..tried to figure out your picture problem, but I'm not great at it! Congrats! and maybe someone else can give you some picture tips ;) I'll keep my eye out!
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    At at 15 i was 176 pounds. All my older, and even my younger sisters were tall, gorgeous, thin, with perfect brown hair. I was a fat, short, blonde chick. I was extremely unhappy in my body. I felt completely out of place in my family. my shortest sister was 5'5" how did i end up 3 inches shorter and 50 pounds heavier? I knew how. All the women in my family were fairly active and ate fairly decent diets. My diet was awful and my lifestyle was completely sedentary. I knew i had to change. I changed my diet completely, most recently this year i became a vegetarian. I started working out. First for only 30 minutes 3 to 5 times a week. When i arrived at college this fall i decided to up my work outs to an hour a day 5 to 6 days a week. Over all ive lost 68 pounds! and I went from hating my body to completely loving myself! i even got a tattoo that says acceptance on my right hip to show how i finally accept myself and love myself. It took me about 28 months to get to 108 pounds.

before3.jpg

This is me the summer after i turn 15. at my highest weight, 176.

before2.jpg

The summer after i turned 15, on the forth of july with my younger( thin, beautiful, and now taller than me sister stacy)

before4.jpg

this was me right before new years that year. i weigh 156 and had lost 20 pounds! i was very excited

disney1.jpg

this is me now. Taken my second weekend of college, when i went to disney with two of my friends. Yes, i chopped off my blonde hair and dyed it brown. Now i fit in perfectly with my family :)

pilot-Copy.jpg

Im a student pilot at the top aviation school in the world (embry-riddle aeronautical university) this dream never would have been able to come true if i was still overweight. Anyways this is me in my plane preping to take off.

phideltaformal2.jpg

This is me and My sorority sisters :) i had the confidence to join a sorority after losing all this weight. Im the girl in the black cut out dress the forth girl from the left.

epicweightlossjourney.jpg

This montage pretty much says it all :)

I went from feeling completely out of place in my body and hated myself, Now i feel happy and confident in my body. I used to hate every girl i saw that was thin and gorgeous. now i dont even notice! :)
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    wow! Great job, you look great-unrecognizeable!
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Got it working :smile: You look great!!!
  • Annakersey7212
    Options
    haha thanks for all the picture help!
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!!
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Wow! How inspiring! Wonderful job hun!
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    Options
    You look fabulous! You should be so proud of yourself!!
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! Look at that transformation!!!! Congrats on all the hard work!
  • piari
    piari Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats! You looked cute before, but now you really look lovely. Such an inspiration!
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful and you should be so proud of yourself!!!!!
  • heykatieben
    heykatieben Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Jeez, that IS epic! Wow, you look like a completely different person! What an amazing gift to yourself - way to go, chica!!! :D
  • ashleycat23
    Options
    Wow! Congrats!
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    You are very beautiful, I also love your new hair style.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!