Big Day Tomorrow!

Options
:smile:
Okay - So, I stumbled upon this website a couple hours ago and felt compelled to join and start my journey.
I have set a big goal but I feel like I may be on the right track this time.
I looked in the mirror today and was disgusted - and quite frankly it's getting old. I can no longer rob myself of a better me.
I feel like my outside should match my inside and right now I'm completely out of balance.
I'm excited! I hope to be in the "Success" message board in the near future.
Tomorrow is the Big Day ...

Replies

• MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Sounds like you have just the right attitude! Good luck on your journey and welcome to MFP!
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Welcome! And good luck!
  • mrsdauer
    mrsdauer Posts: 102
    Options
    welcome! you will find lots of support here, many friends that are in the same boaat as you, and multiple people willing to offer advise and inspire you as you travel on the weight loss road, after all....were all here for the same reasons! :)
    good luck to you!
  • mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I stumbled this way back in June and get thinner everyday with the support of MFP friends. You will love this site! Get involved and have a great time!
  • MIMITIME
    MIMITIME Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    It is an amazing website. I have dieted for forty years and this is the first time I actually know what I am doing. You will find amazing folks on the boards and some post amazing low cal recipes! Just an FYI that helps me - I enter my food before I eat it to help me stay on track. It has been an eye opener for me. Good Luck
  • alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Welcome to MFP.

My biggest suggestion to help you on your first day is to plan right now what you are going to eat tomorrow. Plan about 200 calories less than your goal so you have some wiggle room.

It is so much easier to stick to a plan when you can think to yourself "In just an hour I get to have a snack of _______"

Right now im snacking on celery and humus, yum!
  • jamerican23
    jamerican23 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP you have come to the right place lots of motivating and inspiring people here .you wont regret it