Eating ?

Options
hey guys i wanted to ask it's been like what 5-6days now since i last ate choclate and produced stuff yesterday i ate a twix and a lion bar and 2 kinda big slices of cheese cake :< the twix alone had like 650calorie and the lion i think 400 ? and i dont know about these cheese cake calorie i ate all those at night befor i sleep :< will it affect my weight lose by alot ? *i excericse 1-2 a week by walking (planning on doing c25k)* i woke up today my stomach is like kinda bloated and feel full didnt eat much and kinda feel sad for what i did :<

Replies

• sunnyzephyr
    Options
    Hello,
    Sometimes when I eat a lot more than I feel like I should have, I just add more exercise to that week. For the more calories I eat, the more I burn. And as far as the stomach ache, I always feel sick in the morning if I eat before bed.
  • Dootzy1
    Dootzy1 Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I know it is hard, but hopefully tracking your food on here will lead you to make better choices over time. Just don't give up, or let the "eater's remorse" drag you down. So much of this journey is about getting your head in the right place, and nurturing yourself in non-food ways. Good luck!