Spicy Whole Grain Spaghetti!!! (Organic)

Options
I have worked with this a little bit in the past few days. I have it the way I like it, so maybe you guys will too.

3oz of Edan Organic Whole Grain Spaghetti- 280cals
1/2cup of Muir Glen Organic Italian Herb Pasta Sauce- 60cals
1tbsp of Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil- 120cals
1tsp of Organic Cayenne Pepper Powder- 0cals
1 pinch of Organic Sea Salt- 0cals

The sea salt is optional, but keep the cayenne pepper. It is extremely beneficial when you are trying to burn calories. To make it less spicy, you can boil it with your noodles. Depending on your tastes and caloric needs, you could probably throw in a little lemon juice or cracked pepper.

Replies

• chrissyw63
    chrissyw63 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna try that receipe! Thanks! I'm a New Mexican, so I will spice up anything I possibly can ... typically with green chile. But that might be funky in spaghetti :)

PS -- nice ticker! I LOOOOOOOVE Spartacus!
  • nellie_88
    nellie_88 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna try that receipe! Thanks! I'm a New Mexican, so I will spice up anything I possibly can ... typically with green chile. But that might be funky in spaghetti :)

PS -- nice ticker! I LOOOOOOOVE Spartacus!

I'm from NM too :happy:

Sounds like a good recipe!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    Wow that sounds delicious, ty for sharing!
  • chrissyw63
    chrissyw63 Posts: 147 Member
    Options

So you understand my massive obsession with red/green chile then! That stuff goes on any and everything ...
  • nellie_88
    nellie_88 Posts: 307 Member
    Options

So you understand my massive obsession with red/green chile then! That stuff goes on any and everything ...

Sure do, lol. Believe it or not I just recently started liking green chile HAHA! I love red, but have never been a big fan of green. Not sure why I just started liking it. HAHA!
  • BiggGrizz
    BiggGrizz Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Sounds great, Thanks!
  • hbart500
    hbart500 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    have to try it :)