Quick question regarding results from 30DS

Options
Hi everyone! Did anyone see results just following the modified (Anita's) way of the work out? Also, did anyone simply do only one or two of the levels and see results? Ahh, sorry if this is confusing! But thanks in advance :)

Replies

• ashleighjoy2007
    ashleighjoy2007 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... most of the leg work I do full out. But almost every single plank move I do Anita's version, and the same for some of the cardio stuff (plank jacks, squat thrusts and mountain climbers.) I'm pretty tired of the shred by now (day 8 of level 3 ) so to be honest I'm just doing jump rope for the more annoying cardio things too lol. I lost like 3 lbs the first week, since then the scale has stayed the same but I've lost about 3 inches per week (usually 1 on hip, .5 on each thigh, and 1 on the hips.)
  • alibreasy
    alibreasy Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I switched up with beginning/advanced exercises, the ones I could do and I began seeing results right after the first 10 days level 1...I got up day 26 and didnt complete the entire 30 days and end up losing 5 pounds 10 inches...I am going to do it again because it was well worth the effort..The inches are the best you can definitely see a big difference in your toning areas from start to finish.
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I try to do what I can for my body.
    On some things I follow Anita, some I follow Nat. But I tend to turn my back on the screen or close my eyes so I can do my own and not "follow" someone else and feel like I am not doing it good enough. I try to do my best though.
  • cmonskinnylovee
    Options
    I did the harder version of the 30DS and lost 20 inches all together from 20 days. The only thing required to do the difficult versions, is the right mindset
  • Gemnildy
    Gemnildy Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have done one full 30-day round of mostly the modified version of the planks. I had much more muscle toning than I expected and although I did not see the great deal of change in the numbers in 30 days, physically I felt improved. I am now spending a more time on concentrated cardio (Turbo Jam) and can actually keep up with the higher impact stuff so much better. I am going to go back for another round of 30DS pretty soon and see if I can't step it up a bit more.

:flowerforyou: