HELP - DONUTS!!

Options
There are donuts in the kitchen at work right now and my office is right by the kitchen!!! I can actually smell them and all I hear is everyone talking about them.

HELP!!!!

Replies

• breezysoul
    breezysoul Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    There are donuts in the kitchen at work right now and my office is right by the kitchen!!! I can actually smell them and all I hear is everyone talking about them.

HELP!!!!
  • marc4
    marc4 Posts: 79
    Options
    Be Strong........go down the hall, to the copier to the water fountain..............anything to take your mind away.......read your emails........

YOU CAN DO IT.......

Kelly
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Three people have already sneezed on them. One was dropped on the floor and put back on the plate.

Hope that helps! :laugh:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Three people have already sneezed on them. One was dropped on the floor and put back on the plate.

And the guy who made the donuts didn't wash his hands. :sick:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options

And they were made with flour that mice were eating in the sack.
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Chew some gum... it will get block some of the smell.
  • Mlieb
    Mlieb Posts: 121
    Options
    you guys are hilarious....:laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

:bigsmile: :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

:laugh: :tongue:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

And they were made with flour that mice were eating in the sack.
    :sick: :noway: :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

HELP!!!!
    ok now besides all that sneezing on them, the mice and I can't recall right off what all else happened to them!:laugh: :laugh: :tongue:

Donuts are the :devil: because you get one good bite, then you start to nibble some more and THEN comes the SUGAR HIGH....then plunk!:sick: The horrible sugar drop.

Donuts...worth it? I think not:huh: :noway: :tongue: Especially from the sounds of what's happened to them already in this thread.

You folks gave me some great laughs...you all ROCk!:bigsmile:

FC:heart:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Ever see road trip? The dude who made the french toast made your donuts!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

HELP!!!!
    Well after these posts you NOW know what is being said about those donuts!:noway: :wink: :sick: :laugh:
    Breezy...step away...really the Health Dept. is no doubt on their way now...:noway: :huh: :frown:
  • csantos1182
    Options

HELP!!!!
    the guys have them in my shop everyday. After watching them dig into the donuts I really don't want one, they are plumbers and I know where their hands have been:laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

HELP!!!!
    the guys have them in my shop everyday. After watching them dig into the donuts I really don't want one, they are plumbers and I know where their hands have been:laugh:
    If you all don't stop crackin me up I will miss my class!:laugh: :cry: :bigsmile:
  • breezysoul
    breezysoul Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You guys are so awesome!!

Thanks for the laughs and support. I just braved the kitchen to get a big glass of water and my almonds. I just looked at the donuts and laughed.

Crisis averted!
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options

HELP!!!!

They are men-you KNOW where there hands have been...:laugh:
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    You guys are so awesome!!

Thanks for the laughs and support. I just braved the kitchen to get a big glass of water and my almonds. I just looked at the donuts and laughed.

Crisis averted!

Good for you! Almonds will fill you up for a while and they're good for you! And nobody had to MAKE them with greasy, dirty hands, noses, etc.!
  • mandersen16
    Options
    Ever see road trip? The dude who made the french toast made your donuts!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • marc4
    marc4 Posts: 79
    Options
    There you go...............what a team.....hilarious.......

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: