ABS

Options
I have seen every kind of crunch out there. The most recent is holding on to one of those balnce things (plank) and than raising your leg and if you have the strength to the side. It is very intense. Does anyone have a suggestion to target my core/abs (my weak spot) and really make them BURN!?:devil:

Replies

• NikkiDerrig386
    NikkiDerrig386 Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    I have seen every kind of crunch out there. The most recent is holding on to one of those balnce things (plank) and than raising your leg and if you have the strength to the side. It is very intense. Does anyone have a suggestion to target my core/abs (my weak spot) and really make them BURN!?:devil:
  • hdtoolgirl
    hdtoolgirl Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Bicycle crunches!!! They work the whole she-bang. They make my abs hurt for days..and days..Abs(top to bottom) and obliques get a full work out, especially the "belly pooch" area.

Starting Position
    Begin by lying on your back, placing your hands behind your ears. Do not put your hands clasped behind your head. Lift your legs in the air and bend your knees so that your legs form a 90 degree angle.

Action
    Move your legs in a bicycle motion. When your left knee is closer to your body, reach your right elbow to it. When your right knee is closer to your body, reach your left elbow to it. Try performing the exercise for 60 seconds in 2 sets.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    The 15min AB Ripper X routine from the P90x kills me everytime!
  • NikkiDerrig386
    NikkiDerrig386 Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    Yea I do those.. but my body is so use to them tho. How can I spice that up a bit?
    Thanx
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options