Old Jeans

Options
I put on a pair of jeans today and didn't even realize they were ones that haven't fit in 2 years until I got to work. They were the jeans I kept in my closet just in case one day I woke up and had lost the weight I gained over the last few years. They were the only ones I hadn't gotten rid of because it felt like I was admitting defeat if I did that.

This gives me so much motivation to keep going! I think I'm going to add a run in after work!

Replies

• Cerabell18
    Options
    I put on a pair of jeans today and didn't even realize they were ones that haven't fit in 2 years until I got to work. They were the jeans I kept in my closet just in case one day I woke up and had lost the weight I gained over the last few years. They were the only ones I hadn't gotten rid of because it felt like I was admitting defeat if I did that.

This gives me so much motivation to keep going! I think I'm going to add a run in after work!
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    :drinker: That is great!! I still have a few jeans like that and hopefully one day I can fit them again. Keep up the great work!
  • imworthit
    imworthit Posts: 165 Member
    Options

That it awesome! I'm still trying to get into my skinny jeans from 2 years ago. Thanks for the inspiration! Great job!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    WTG that is great
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! I have a pair of 5's im hoping to do the same thing with
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Yay you!!! :drinker: It is an awesome feeling reclaiming our wardrobe. :laugh:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Woot Woot!! Congrats..my sis got me some for xmas and I havent tried them on I had her get them 2 sizes too small....ha-ha I said when I reach the 30lb lost mark I will try them on...WTG!
  • lacijae
    Options

That is so great! That is my main goal, to fit into my old jeans! It's great to hear that it actually happens because sometimes I think it never will :tongue: Way to go and good luck!
  • cloverluv
    cloverluv Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    wow, great job, keep up the great work.
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    How incredibly cool! :bigsmile:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling, congratulations!:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    WOo HOOOoooo!! That is an awesome feeling!!:flowerforyou:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Must feel great...
    :flowerforyou:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!