Hungry for Fast Food? Wendy's

Options
Today's info is about Wendy's. It's been established by many different experts on nutrition that if you are going to have a fast food burger - go to Wendy's or Burger King. I am a humongous fan of Wendy's and was happy to come up on this:

http://www.wendys.com/food/Nutrition.jsp

It's Wendy's nutrition calculator. You choose the item you want and you can either order it as is or you can select "Personalize It". What this does is allow you to break down the ingredients and figure out exactly how much your food will be based on how you like it. In addition, you can add more than one item to figure how much your total order will be nutrition wise.

As Martha Stewart may say "It's a Good Thing!".

Replies

• mmiller1272
    Options
    Today's info is about Wendy's. It's been established by many different experts on nutrition that if you are going to have a fast food burger - go to Wendy's or Burger King. I am a humongous fan of Wendy's and was happy to come up on this:

http://www.wendys.com/food/Nutrition.jsp

It's Wendy's nutrition calculator. You choose the item you want and you can either order it as is or you can select "Personalize It". What this does is allow you to break down the ingredients and figure out exactly how much your food will be based on how you like it. In addition, you can add more than one item to figure how much your total order will be nutrition wise.

As Martha Stewart may say "It's a Good Thing!".
  • beagle595
    Options
    My favorite was Flamed Broiled! Burger King. Yummo! Wendy's are Hot and Greasy.. Never like their burgers only their frostys... White Castles anyone? (That's the greese I liked...roaches included.. :laugh: ) Now I'm making myself hungry! Nope won't go there, :noway: I'm back on a very strict day! Everyone have an awesome weekend! :happy:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    What a good idea. I wish all the food places had that. We don't get to wendy's often
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Wendy's is our fav of all fast food places, not that we go there very often but if we are getting fast food it is wendy's.

If you know that you are going out to eat, go to the restaurants website and pull up their nutrion info, they all have it on their sites, that's what i do, DQ even has the info on their if you are wanting some ice cream and such. That way you know ahed of time what to order .
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Love Wendy's and their online nutrition calculator. I just was not in the mood to brown bag it yesterday so looked them up online yesterday and ended up having a large chili, it was delicious and kept me right on track for my calories.

All restaurants but especially fast food need to get on the band wagon...I think they will get there but it will take time. My feeling is if they can't tell you that info, you probably don't want to it it! :bigsmile:
  • chantybear
    Options
    No fast food is good:noway:
  • chantybear
    Options
    Okay maybe a little bit once in a while.:drinker: