Fit to sticky!!!

Options
Jade_Butterfly
Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
Work consists of whatever a body is obliged to do. Play consists of whatever a body is not obliged to do. – Mark Twain

A man too busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic too busy to take care of his tools. – Spanish Proverb

Happiness is more a state of health than of wealth. – Frank Tyger

The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body. The more efficient your body, the better you feel and the more you will use your talent to produce outstanding results. – Anthony Robbins

Time and health are two precious assets that we don’t recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted. – Denis Waitley

Fitness – If it came in a bottle, everybody would have a great body. – Cher

A man’s health can be judged by which he takes two at a time – pills or stairs. – Joan Welsh

Money is the most envied, but the least enjoyed. Health is the most enjoyed, but the least envied. – Charles Caleb Colton

I still need more healthy rest in order to work at my best. My health is the main capital I have and I want to administer it intelligently. – Ernest Hemingway

If I’d known I was going to live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself. – Eubie Blake

*IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHERS FEEL FREE TO ADD THEM.
*IF YOU FOUND THIS BENEFITIAL PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND AT OTHER TIMES I WILL POST SOME MORE!:flowerforyou:

Replies