The MFP Secret Santa from your desk challenge

Options
1235»

Replies

• vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Everyone here is so sick, I am wrapping my extra container of clorox wipes in time reports.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    hard hat
  • oldsoul918
    oldsoul918 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Step 1: cut a hole in a box.
    Step 2: ...

:laugh: Funniest. Skit (song?). Ever!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I'm giving a calendar/mousepad and an empty candy jar stuffed inside an "Inter-department" envelope. LOL!
  • Strobins05
    Options
    A Women's Health Trainers Guide 2012 Magazine wrapped in hot pink copier paper with stings of blue paper from my shredder as ribbon!
  • kmjenkins
    kmjenkins Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    A coffee mug and a coaster wrapped in printer paper that I will decorate with highlighters. :drinker:
  • missmarquez2u
    Options
    mind you its my home desk.... Serentiy prayer frame and little glass angel in a mini gift bag.
  • orcoast71
    orcoast71 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I will be giving my Peep shaped bubbles set, hamster eraser, and a mini pop up book of San Francisco, wrapped in old tear sheets.
  • TIFFIEJO
    Options
    I'm wrapping up the geek stick I confiscated from a Marine that illegally tried to use it on a DoD computer. Due to the photos of extra curricular activities he has of his girlfriend on it.....I will also include a bottle of Purell hand sanitizer and wrap it nicely in kleenex!
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I am giving a protein shake wrapped in the November page of the FDNY hotties calendar.
    Cancel that, wrapped in the projections for next months overhead operating cost.
    I am soo keeping the November hotties for myself!!
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I am giving a protein shake wrapped in the November page of the FDNY hotties calendar.
    Cancel that, wrapped in the projections for next months overhead operating cost.

lol
  • Strobins05
    Options
    I would have loved to received that Nov hotties wrapping!
  • snarkysharky
    Options
    My office is my trunk, so...

Homemade choc chip cookies that I'll place in a box that I will construct entirely of candy bars that I am supposed to be selling (and not eating)

OR

The toilet plunger that I bought for a white elephant exchange, wrapped in dollar bills.

Take your pick. :)