Need support and motivation.

jessicadavis10
jessicadavis10 Posts: 2
edited October 5 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all!

I have been on MFP for a while now, but I haven't been keeping up with it like I should. I am hoping that maybe if I use the social aspect a little more it will help. I am a 27 yr. old, 5'7 and 160 pounds. I would like to lose 15 pounds between now and March. Would love to have friends on MFP to keep me on track and help me to stay motivated!

Replies

• cygnetpro
    cygnetpro Posts: 419 Member
    Sending you a friend invite! :-)
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Hey,

that's great that you are looking for more motivation, it always helps!
    I'm 22, still looking to lose around 15 pounds too! Add me :D
  • Hello!
    That is were I am at as well. I am 22 years old, 5'4'', and 145 lbs. I am wanting to get down to 125 lbs. I am in need of the social aspect to help keep me on track as well. :smile:
  • Jenners4
    Jenners4 Posts: 49 Member
    Hi! I too am looking to lose about 10 more pounds. I am 33yrs old. Sending you a friend request! Good Luck
  • Hmrjmr1
    Hmrjmr1 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Glad to help any or all of you that are looking for positive (but no excuses) motivation and support,
  • andrea_marie3
    andrea_marie3 Posts: 39 Member
    I'm in the same boat! I've been good about exercising, but when it comes to eating well, I talk about it a lot more than I actually practice it. I would love to have some accountability and motivation as well. I'm getting married in 8 months, so it's time to get serious!
  • gixy72
    gixy72 Posts: 176 Member
    when i was 20 i was 13 stone and expecting my 2nd son
    by the time i was 30 i was 16 st 9lb and had 3 sons.

i have spent 20 years thinking about going on a diet, lost count how many times i 'would do something about it.'
    i am 40 in Jan, and i am now doing something about it, wishing i would have stuck at it years ago.

defo not going to be sitting with regrets by the time i am 50.

add me as a friend if you want
This discussion has been closed.