I need to lose 100lbs. whos willing to help me?

2»

Replies

• annejuju
    annejuju Posts: 111 Member
    I'm on my journey to lose 100 too. Thankfully I'm now under the 100 mark and have 92-87 lbs left. I know it doesn't sound like a lot but I started at needing to lose 120-115. You can do this! Definitely celebrate the little losses (whether it's every 5% of your original body weight like I do, or every 5-10 lbs). It's going to be a long journey but it's changing your life for good, not just a quick fix. You'll do great!
  • hbarber85
    hbarber85 Posts: 46 Member
    Welcome! I'm on the same journey -- 100 lbs. I've been on and off track for a few years, but have been working steadily since October 31st. Feel free to add me. Make sure you log your calories and exercise! The support you will find here is tremendous.
  • liveinthemix
    liveinthemix Posts: 360 Member
    I'm in!!!
  • you an be both girlie! feel free to add :-D
  • rhaya96
    rhaya96 Posts: 66 Member
    Hey there! I'm here for support if you need it. We are all "LOSERS" (in the best kind of way), regardless of the goal number! I'm here if any of you need support!
  • mwright24skinny
    mwright24skinny Posts: 122 Member
    Thanks everyone. It means more than you know. When youve been fat for so long its the only thing that gives you hope is to one day looking forward to being small.
  • Wendysworld13
    Wendysworld13 Posts: 225 Member
    Friend me - I have some great tips to get thru the holidays. We are all on this journey together.:tongue:
  • baybear14
    baybear14 Posts: 56 Member
    I need to lose at least 80, but then will decided to go another 20 or so. We can do this!
  • Friend me. I would be glad to help support you...you can do it!!