Hi My name is suzanne

Options
Hi :smile:
My name is suzanne.I just wanted to say hi.I am here to I hope get more motivated to workout and watch what I eat.I never really quit working out.I'm just not doing enough of any thing to see any gains or results.Yes,I have gotten complacent.LOL.I do toning.But I haven't been real motivated to do too much Aerobic cardio activity or what my diet.I hope to meet new friends and get in great shape.

suzanne

Replies

• suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Hi :smile:
    My name is suzanne.I just wanted to say hi.I am here to I hope get more motivated to workout and watch what I eat.I never really quit working out.I'm just not doing enough of any thing to see any gains or results.Yes,I have gotten complacent.LOL.I do toning.But I haven't been real motivated to do too much Aerobic cardio activity or what my diet.I hope to meet new friends and get in great shape.

suzanne
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    Options
    :glasses: Welcome. You will love this site. It will help you stay motivated.

Pam
  • beahurey
    beahurey Posts: 108
    Options
    Welcome Suzanne! You will enjoy this site very much! The motivation and support is phenomenal! Bea :tongue:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Hi
    Thank you so much.I really like here already.You all seem so nice.I really really need motivation.Do you know how I get my ticker on here.LOL.

suzanne
  • beahurey
    beahurey Posts: 108
    Options
    Hi
    Thank you so much.I really like here already.You all seem so nice.I really really need motivation.Do you know how I get my ticker on here.LOL.

suzanne

After you set up your ticker in the Tools tab, copy the code for your ticker and click my home tab, go into settings and paste it into your forum signature! Easy Peazy! Have a great day! :happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. Everyone is so nice and supportive and this site is so motivational. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Hi
    Yes,I like here already.Thank you very much for helping me.Ok,I got my ticker all set.Getting my profile ready.Now all I have to do is work out and watch my diet.LOL.:bigsmile:

suzanne