Help!!! I've fallen off the wagon!!!

Options
Ok so I have been stuck at around 173 lbs for about 2 months now. I started doin 30 ds twice and still havent finished it. I need some motivation and help with what to eat to make me lose the most weight. I want to lose 30 to 35 more lbs to be what I was at when I graduated high school 7 years ago. Can anyone give me some suggestions? I wish I had someone to do it with me to workout with so I could stay motivated, but always if I dont see any results in a few weeks I get discouraged.

Replies

• 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    There is no easy answer. You have outlined your desires so go and chase them. Turn that DVD on and get your *kitten* moving! I'm 250lbs ish and I have been doing that DVD for 2 weks. If I can, you can! You don't need a workout Buddy, you need to log your food and do your exersice. Its a simple as that. Ther is your motivation. If you want it, its yours for the taking. You just have to choose to do it! So what are you going to do?
  • MichelleFirestone
    MichelleFirestone Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Maybe try changing your workout. If videos aren't keeping you motiviated, than try something different. I have a very hard time following videos as well.
  • putinwork22
    putinwork22 Posts: 15 Member
    Options

There is no easy answer. You have outlined your desires so go and chase them. Turn that DVD on and get your *kitten* moving! I'm 250lbs ish and I have been doing that DVD for 2 weks. If I can, you can! You don't need a workout Buddy, you need to log your food and do your exersice. Its a simple as that. Ther is your motivation. If you want it, its yours for the taking. You just have to choose to do it! So what are you going to do?

Real Talk !!! Like button needed!!
  • Kokuzahn
    Kokuzahn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    We hit plateaus. I got stuck in one for 5 months...same weight, no scale change, worked out, ate right. Very discouraging indeed. In that time I went down 2 pants sizes. Monitor your inches too!

As for not being able to finish your program...do what you can! It is better than sitting on the couch. If you don't finish, try again tomorrow, you will get further each time, until bam...you did it. I started the C25K at the beginning of my journey...I could finish the first day...it took me three tries. Six months later, I finished my first 5k obstacle course in 45:00. Not the best time, but I did it. BTW...I still haven't finished the C25K, I am still trying to finish week 5! I start it three days a week though, and one day...I will get there.

You can do this! Don't give up on you.
  • jnndewey
    jnndewey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I have been in the same circumstance and a few days ago I found this on pintrest:
    http://pinterest.com/marissa_hill1/motivation/
    I also started doing a High intensity interval workout for five min before I brush my teeth in the morning. I plan to just add intervals as I get stronger. I also set up a small workout area next to my bed with a exercise ball, my free weights, my workout mat, and my scale. I downloaded an interval timer on my IPhone, I use it to time my workouts. I plan on printing some posters with my goals and motivating pictures. That is it everyone plateaus for a few weeks but if you keep on it you will push past it!
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options

I don't do sugar coated, too many calories!
  • TMasticTB
    TMasticTB Posts: 62 Member
    Options

I don't do sugar coated, too many calories!

Haha, nice!

To the OP - Perhaps get a picture of you back at your goal weight in high school and put it up on your wall or next to your bed. A visual representation of your motivation. You have to want to make things right, and understand that this isn't just a few week program - this is a lifestyle change. Eating better, getting exercise, everything.

You also may need to re-adjust your calorie intake and/or your exercise regimen if you've been stuck at the same weight for a while.
  • kdaks
    kdaks Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Check this out, it will actually help if you listen to them. http://www.fat2fitradio.com/