healthy food addictions

Options
2»

Replies

• sgoldman328
    sgoldman328 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Mine are fresh pears. I always put them in the fridge because I love the taste of cold fruit. And after I finsihed one, I could just go to the fridge and eat them all. Too bad they are sorta expensive and a little high in fructose. But I have one every day, sometimes two...

I do the same thing! I have to have my fruit cold
  • ashleycat23
    Options
    almonds, butter toffee almonds.
  • JodaNord
    JodaNord Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Phillipine brand Young coconut... 12g is only like 120 cals, and its a crunchy and sweet and soft snack... i feel no guilt when indulging!
  • JodaNord
    JodaNord Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Phillipine brand Young coconut... 12g is only like 120 cals, and its a crunchy and sweet and soft snack... i feel no guilt when indulging!
    Also absolutely love creamy Natural Adams Peanut butter or crunchy with a crisp Granny smith or somewhat tart apple! *smack* makes me want one now!
  • darkling_glory
    darkling_glory Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Avocados!

On toast, plain, with rice & soy sauce, as a dip or spread... I just love them. Unfortunately, they are pretty high in fat so I have to watch myself with them.
  • GdeVries
    GdeVries Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I inhale bananas

LMAO :happy: excuse me while I go clean my dirty mind!

LOL

...and when I read it I thought...boy, that's gotta hurt. :)
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Carrots. Every since I was a little kid, carrots have been like one of my most favorite foods. My grandpa used to have a garden and I would pull the carrots out of the dirt, "rinse" them off with the hose (there was definitely still some dirt attached) and eat them. My parents would always freak out every time, but I didn't care. To this day, I can sit down with a bag of baby carrots and DO WORK.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Avocados!

On toast, plain, with rice & soy sauce, as a dip or spread... I just love them. Unfortunately, they are pretty high in fat so I have to watch myself with them.

These too. Avocados make everything better. Salad, even better with avocado. A sandwich? Better with avocado...the list goes on and on...
  • pdworkman
    pdworkman Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    I wish I could find dried cranberries that weren't sweetened. Especially not with corn syrup (glucose/fructose).
    So with Halloween candy still around and holidays coming up there is candy and munchies everywhere!!! I decided to help ward off cravings for these sweet devils I would find a healthy replacement I can keep at my desk....well i chose dried cranberries and DANG they are hard to resist! I end up eating a 2-3 servings a day so that alone is 300 calories!

Anyone else have a healthy food addiction that is doing them more harm then good??