Almost to the home stretch?

Options
kkova811
kkova811 Posts: 89 Member
Today was a big day for me. Its the first day I fell below 180. My scale officially weighed me in at 178.5. Now, I dont know if it was water weight, or my scale is skewed, but im going to relish in that pound and a half like no ones business. I started (at my fattest) at 220, on a 5'9 frame, and it showed. I was uncomfortable with myself And after spending all of middle school and high school, and even some of college being the fat friend of a bunch of skinny athletes, I decided I needed a change. I was down to about 210 when I started MFP, but for some reason it says i weighed less when I started, so all in all MFP says 20lbs lost. Im going to go with 30-35. I could say a full 42lbs, but some of it I had lost and then leveled out for some months, so I dont count that. I went from either a 38 or 36 jean to now having a 32 start to be loose. My shirts are all mediums now. I still stress over my weight, but im starting to find what my body should look like. I would like to lose another 15 lbs, maybe more, just to be lean for once. And then (or, at the same time) start to put on lean muscle. Im tired of being the fat kid that got picked last. Im going to have abs of steel and no one is telling me otherwise.

Replies

• aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    your doing great so far...hang in there and you'll reach all your goals.
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Today was a big day for me. Its the first day I fell below 180. My scale officially weighed me in at 178.5. Now, I dont know if it was water weight, or my scale is skewed, but im going to relish in that pound and a half like no ones business. I started (at my fattest) at 220, on a 5'9 frame, and it showed. I was uncomfortable with myself And after spending all of middle school and high school, and even some of college being the fat friend of a bunch of skinny athletes, I decided I needed a change. I was down to about 210 when I started MFP, but for some reason it says i weighed less when I started, so all in all MFP says 20lbs lost. Im going to go with 30-35. I could say a full 42lbs, but some of it I had lost and then leveled out for some months, so I dont count that. I went from either a 38 or 36 jean to now having a 32 start to be loose. My shirts are all mediums now. I still stress over my weight, but im starting to find what my body should look like. I would like to lose another 15 lbs, maybe more, just to be lean for once. And then (or, at the same time) start to put on lean muscle. Im tired of being the fat kid that got picked last. Im going to have abs of steel and no one is telling me otherwise.

I started at 211.0 5'8" I feel ya we will get da JOB done, keep it up..........
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Keep it up :) You're doing a great job.
  • 305powerhouse
    Options
    keep up the great work hearing your story motivates me
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!