Introducing myself!

cookierlr
cookierlr Posts: 2
Hello Everyone!!!
My name is Rebecca and I just had my first baby! I have lost all my baby weight, but I still have a lot more I'd like to lose and I do need to tone my "mommy belly". I've started a pretty good weekly workout routine but really need to work on my diet. I am hoping logging what I eat will open my eyes to how many calories I am really taking in every day : )

Replies

• jbahrami
    jbahrami Posts: 206 Member
    Hi Rebecca!!
    I just started on MFP about a month ago and have found the most fabulous, supportive people on here. I know what it's like to try to tone up the baby belly...I'm still working on mine.
    Feel free to add me as a friend for added support...I'm an excellent cheerleader.
    Jen
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Welcome Rebecca...add me if you like for support.
  • Hello Rebecca I also joined about a month ago. The people on here are very kind and helpful. I find the logging of my food helps a lot. Feel free to add me if you wish.

Tina
  • Remember if you are going to log what you eat write down how you were feeling when you beging to eat ie hungry,sad, depress, bored that will help as well. It help show my clients they were eating for the wrong reason. I`m not saying you are just a tip:bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.