Do you eat your exercise calories on the same day?

Options
2»

Replies

• em9371
    em9371 Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    On logging the calories - why couldn't you go to the excercise tab and create under my excercise what you did and enter your exact calories?

i created an exercise with the specific cals, but i cant alter cals for next time and dont want to create a new exercise everytime i go to the gym, so i need to know if there is a way to just amend the cals of an exercise already created if that makes sense?

thank you for this,i have found it now:smile:

I see the problem. You can actually use exercises that you've created and alter the calories/time spent completing them. It works almost the same way as creating your own foods.

To do this:
    1. Click on the "exercise" tab
    2. Click on the "exercise diary" sub-tab beneath it
    3. Under "cardiovascular", click on "add exercise"
    4. Select an exercise to add from your list of created/most used exercises
    5. Along the same row of the exercise, you should be able to manually alter the input for "minutes" and "calories" to reflect your workout for the day.

Edit: I felt I needed to add this: I never use the "strength training" gadget this website has. It really confuses me, so I log ALL of my exercise (cardio and strength training) under the "cardiovascular" section. I, of course, name the exercise I did to reflect the actual task performed (either cardio or ST), and then just record the calories burned doing it. If I want to record how many set/reps I did/how much weight I used during strength training workouts, I usually jot that down under my "notes" section to have for my own reference and track my progress. I only use the exercise diary to reflect calories burned from any kind of workout.