Ripped in 30- anyone have the meal plan?

Options
I bought my Ripped in 30 DVD from amazon (cheaper than on JM's site!) and so i don't know how to get access to their online meal plan. I'm very curious to see what they recommend. Does anyone know how to get access to it or have it and would be willing to share? thanks!

Replies

• hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Try this link:

http://www.jillianmichaels.com/rippedin30mealplan.aspx?promo=021754D4-788F-4C01-A42D-74C56A831274

If it doesn't work, post here, and I have the PDF on my home computer.
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Thanks a lot you guys!!! Anyone tried it yet?
  • hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    I'm just finishing the 30 day shred, and then I'm onto ripped in 30 starting next week, so not yet.
  • dawngrasso
    dawngrasso Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    i completed both the 30 day shred (MY FAVORITE) and Ripped in 30 and have tried some of the foods Jillian recommends - i love the steelcut oatmeal from Trader Joe's. she gave a recipe on her site for pumpkin cranberry muffins which are amazing and i got creative and used Greek Yogurt in place of oil - less fat, more protein - same great taste!
    the 22 day protein bar was ok - i prefer Cliff Builder bars
  • Tinksahoy
    Options
    I've been doing the work-outs for a week now (today is my second day of the second video), and I'm following the meal plan about 25% of the time. Unfortunately, I find the meal plan to be misguiding. On the first page, "Jillian" says that each meal is about 400 calories with the snack being 200. That should add up to 1400/day which is just fine by me...except, some meals are a far cry from 400 calories (e.g. 2/3 cup low-fat cottage cheese with 2 slices of pineapple for breakfast weighs in around 180 calories). Another complaint is that some calorie totals for meals are not calculated correctly (e.g. the "185 calorie" chicken salad with avocado and mango which MFP calculates at 350 calories). Finally, many of the dinners are devoid of vegetables. Personally, I would never be able (nor would I want) to maintain an eating plan which has me eat chicken and nuts for dinner one night and salmon with pepitas the next.

The meals I have been satisfied with and will continue to eat are:
    Breakfast - oatmeal, yogurt, cottage cheese, eggs/toast, cereal/banana
    Lunch - salmon salad, chicken salad, turkey/avocado wrap, hummus/veg pita
    Snack - almonds/orange, hummus/veg, cheese/pear (or apple)

Despite my lukewarm feelings about the meal plan, I'm going to stick out the exercise plan. I've never given JM work-outs a fair go, so I'd like to see what happens. :)

Have you started yet?
  • sarahkatara
    Options
    I've been doing the work-outs for a week now (today is my second day of the second video), and I'm following the meal plan about 25% of the time. Unfortunately, I find the meal plan to be misguiding. On the first page, "Jillian" says that each meal is about 400 calories with the snack being 200. That should add up to 1400/day which is just fine by me...except, some meals are a far cry from 400 calories (e.g. 2/3 cup low-fat cottage cheese with 2 slices of pineapple for breakfast weighs in around 180 calories). Another complaint is that some calorie totals for meals are not calculated correctly (e.g. the "185 calorie" chicken salad with avocado and mango which MFP calculates at 350 calories). Finally, many of the dinners are devoid of vegetables. Personally, I would never be able (nor would I want) to maintain an eating plan which has me eat chicken and nuts for dinner one night and salmon with pepitas the next.

The meals I have been satisfied with and will continue to eat are:
    Breakfast - oatmeal, yogurt, cottage cheese, eggs/toast, cereal/banana
    Lunch - salmon salad, chicken salad, turkey/avocado wrap, hummus/veg pita
    Snack - almonds/orange, hummus/veg, cheese/pear (or apple)

Despite my lukewarm feelings about the meal plan, I'm going to stick out the exercise plan. I've never given JM work-outs a fair go, so I'd like to see what happens. :)

Have you started yet?

I started it and am feeling it now after my second or third day! it's amazing for your abs, back, really everything. i highly recommend it so far. thanks for the feedback on the diet plan. i thought it seemed lacking today. what i'm doing now, just sticking to my cal goal, is working anyway so why fix what's not broken?!
  • sarahkatara
    Options
    i completed both the 30 day shred (MY FAVORITE) and Ripped in 30 and have tried some of the foods Jillian recommends - i love the steelcut oatmeal from Trader Joe's. she gave a recipe on her site for pumpkin cranberry muffins which are amazing and i got creative and used Greek Yogurt in place of oil - less fat, more protein - same great taste!
    the 22 day protein bar was ok - i prefer Cliff Builder bars

Thanks a lot for your feedback and help! those muffins sound like a great treat for thanksgiving. i might have to try them instead of apple or pumpkin pie after dinner!!
  • Ivanhoemum
    Ivanhoemum Posts: 6
    Options
    great reviews
    bump
  • hannahgiles91
    Options
    Hi

I cant seem to download it, can some email me the pdf please?

My email is hanig50@hotmail.com

Thanks!
  • DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the link to the meal plan PDF!

I did the workouts in May (loved it, dropped 7 lbs and 9 inches), but not the food plan. I am doing 6 week 6 pack now and then will do the Extreme Shred and Shed next.
  • Brittz31
    Brittz31 Posts: 1
    Options
    Could someone email me the PDC as well? I bought this off Amazon.. and when I go to download the odd it won't open? My email is badler14@hotmail.com.

Thanks!