Just started and looking for some support!

Options
I joined the site a couple months ago but stopped tracking a couple weeks in. Gained another 10 pounds in the following month and am now at my heaviest weight ever. I am really motivated to get healthy for real this time, and would love to have the support of anyone who would like to embark on this journey with me! And would love to offer my kind words and support as well because I have lost weight before on Weight Watchers and I know exactly how important having that support group is! Sometimes I feel as if I will never loose the 70 pounds until I reach my ultimate goal, and I know so many people share these same feelings. Please reply or add me I would love to be friends!!!

Replies

• MeletaG
    MeletaG Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I just joined today and I'm really excited at the thought of just losing weight and feeling better. I am currently on 7 different medications and in hopes of being able to lose the 70 lbs and getting off of all of them. I'm just going to take one day at a time. Just like climbing stairs, just because you trip and fell on one step, you wouldn't throw yourself off the rest. Just get back up! I would love to be your friend!
  • Becca0473
    Becca0473 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have been doing this for 2 weeks and 1 day and I have lost 14 pounds so far! WOOHOO!! I have battled with weight most of my life and so far I really like this. Would love to be friends and offer support.
  • Lindsayrob
    Lindsayrob Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Welcome to both of you and good luck with your weight loss - although luck has nothing to do with it! But you both sound determined so I'm sure you'll do great. Feel free to add me, more support and motivation is always good
    Lindsay
  • MsCNicholleD
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!! If you stay commited, you will definitely reach your goals. There is never-ending support and motivation here!
  • kritik
    kritik Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hi! I joined MFP about 30 days ago. I'm trying to get better at keeping track of my food. Some days I do great, others...not so much. I agree that having a great support group to motivate you during this journey is very important!!! :wink:
  • melelana
    melelana Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Good luck! :)
  • Boo67
    Boo67 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi & welcome to a whole new world. You couldn't wish for a better support network. Request sent. :smile:
  • maricuchi_1982
    Options
    Welcome :-) we are on the same boat... I tried this once, and it didn't work out because I had no support system, but now I made tons of weight loss buddies, and it's way easier... add me if you want to :-) we can help each other out.
  • kflo76
    Options
    You can add me! I'm all about the support:bigsmile: