Options
2»

Replies

• hevfoxy1202
    Options
    ok will do, excellent advice, thank you heather
  • hevfoxy1202
    Options
    ah thats interesting, my calorie intake should be 1200 and i try but im always a little under, i am increasing my water intake and will try to eat a few more calories, thanks for your advice heather, oh and good luck
  • hevfoxy1202
    Options
    i go to aqua fit once a week for an hour session, i do some walking but cant do strenuous excersise because of hip problems, my clothes to seem to be looser but thought that was my imagination as when i got on scales i was a pound heavier, thanks for your advice appreciated and good luck heather
  • hevfoxy1202
    Options
    ok thank you so much, will up my calorie intake and drink more water and see what happens, thanks again heather
  • 226Muriel
    226Muriel Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hi thanks for your reply, i excersise once a week for an hour at aqua fit, there is only so much i can do because of hip problems, i have increased my water intake, and not sure about sodium levels, i do not have a lot of salt with my meals, a typical day for me is cereal (special k) for breakfast, a cup of slim a soup and a piece of fruit for lunch, and a balanced meal for dinner eg chicken breast and veg x or pasta and tuna that kind of stuff x

Are you logging everything that touches your lips???? If so, you can add sodium to breakdown of foods...Good idea to do that....I just learned to increase water to 1/2 my body weight...THANKS FOR INFO.
  • AnnaEMphillips
    Options
    Dont forget that you may be losing fat but gaining muscle if you are exercising!