TX anyone?

Options
2»

Replies

• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Canyon Lake, in between San Antonio and Austin!!!!

Memaw
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I'm originally from Midland! That's where they keep all the dirt! Well, and a lot of the oil! I've been in south Louisiana for 13 years now - but still go to Midland 3 or 4 times a year - you know what they say: " you can take a girl out of the oilfield.....":bigsmile:
  • njksharp
    njksharp Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Fort Worth!:flowerforyou:
    Options
    I live just South of Lancaster, a small town called Red Oak :bigsmile:
  • d5d14m66
    d5d14m66 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Austin, but born in Waco (and no, they're not all rude!)
  • oomalmal
    oomalmal Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Austin, but born in Waco (and no, they're not all rude!)

Thanks for the support!!! :flowerforyou:
  • d5d14m66
    d5d14m66 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You're welcome! Cute pic, btw.
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I'm not from here, but I'm in San Antonio for the next month!
  • Pocketangel
    Options
    Im in Waco too!!!! Transplant from Lafayette, Louisiana... I am now a Texas Cajun!
  • oomalmal
    oomalmal Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Im in Waco too!!!! Transplant from Lafayette, Louisiana... I am now a Texas Cajun!

Welcome to Waco!!!
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I snatched my hot man from West Tx.......Lubbock...
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    I lived in Midland/Odessa for 15 years, now I'm in the mountains of North Carolina (talk about a culture shock!!) I love it here, though, and the only scenery I miss seeing is West TX sunsets.

(I also lived in Corpus Christi, and a little town near Sulphur Springs, TX briefly)
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I snatched my hot man from West Tx.......Lubbock...

I got mine from Dallas :love: :heart: :love:
  • rlw911
    rlw911 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I live in Cypress, which is on the far northwest side of Houston.
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I lived in Midland/Odessa for 15 years, now I'm in the mountains of North Carolina (talk about a culture shock!!) I love it here, though, and the only scenery I miss seeing is West TX sunsets.

(I also lived in Corpus Christi, and a little town near Sulphur Springs, TX briefly)

How funny my honey is originally from the mountains of NC and moved to Texas........I hear NC is gorgeous though....agreed?
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    another Austin gal here! :flowerforyou:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options

I was born in General Hospital in Louisiana, I lived in Lafayette, until i was about 10... I MISS LA...

My mom used to work for Channel 10 Acadiana
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options

How funny my honey is originally from the mountains of NC and moved to Texas........I hear NC is gorgeous though....agreed?

It is, I fell in love with our little town as soon as I moved here. I'm still in awe of how beautiful everything is, especially in the spring/summer!
  • cjbranson
    Options
    Amarillo... and yes, we love it here! Shocking, I know.
  • ma9321
    ma9321 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Wow, there are a few of us here. I have family all over. Ft. Worth Dallas, Del Rio, Austin, San Antonio, down south in the valley and good ole SPI. I LOVE San Antonio & the River Walk. It's awesome. Let's not talk about the food. Delicious Mexican food! No wonder Houston was the fattest city. Haven't visited Dallas in a long time. What am I missing? Hopefully I lose enough weight to where I am comfortable enough to visit the Island this year. :smile: I love Austin's scenery. Beautiful hills.