Over 200 Club: Week 2 (open group)

Options

Replies

• whynotme
    Options
    Love that city. We were there over the Thanksgiving holiday and got to eat at a pizzarie down on the dock. It is so beautiful at night and day there. But tooooo busy of a city for me. Love to visit but wouldn't want to live there!
    Had a wonderful time with my 4 grandchildren that came up while parents had a mini honeymoon after 2 years of marriage. We had a blast but I did go off my program. I was so busy so I might have consumed many extra calories anyway!!! :tongue: :smile: I forgot how busy 4 children can keep you!
    It was so worth it though.

I am back on track and have accepted the challenge. I will even log in any "tastes of food" this week. Hopefully there will be none but I do love to taste my homemade meals when cooking to make sure I have it flavored nicely. :blushing:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Woot Woot I weighed in today with a 7 pound loss since last Monday...Thanks for that cardio challenge!!! I will definately push myself daily. 220's here I come!!!:drinker:
  • whynotme
    Options
    Way to go myastyme! Keep it up girl and you will be there b4 you know it!
    Thanks for the inspiration....I can do this too! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • abagwill
    abagwill Posts: 222
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am back home after my wonderful weekend trip! Anyway, I haven't been able to read all of the messages, but I did see that there was some confusion about the new Challenge. Each challenge is a personal challenge for you, therefore it is okay if the challenge isn't comparable for everyone. I want you to make your calorie goal, if you exercise, EVEN better, I want you to focus on eating healthy, and staying within your calorie range. That's it... it is actually a rather simple challenge, but the hard part is EATING HEALTHY. How did we put on all this weight? not by eating healthy! hahaha so simply focus on your calorie range, workout, get your water and watch the weight drop.

What I want you to report is your total calories consumed for the day/over your goal
    For example today I have had 500/1200 if I were to workout and burn 500 calories my new total would be 500/1700 calories... everyone understand?

Remember weigh in is on Friday! I will post again once I have everyone's totals logged! Keep up the amazing work everyone! You are all doing great!
  • KatieEppers
    KatieEppers Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Thanks, amanisto, for clearing up those questions. So glad you had such a wonderful weekend getaway. Also, did you start a new thread for the new week? Or did you want us to continue to use this one? Thanks so much for your leadership, you rock!
  • rosered51
    Options
    Thanks amann for clearing that up...so far this week my challenge numbers are as follows:

Sat 2/14 1523/1593
    Sun 2/15 1463/1565
    Mon 2/16 1287/1360

Good Luck 200 CLUB!!!!:drinker:
  • jocelynnbug
    jocelynnbug Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    2/16-1,264/1270

good luck everyone:bigsmile:
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    1395/1500 What a DAY! Not happy that I didn't get to the gym :frown:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    1195/1200
  • Matterafun
    Options
    Okay, so can I just say, this was the worst weekend for tracking food for me ever. Confession time . . . My husband took me out for Valentine's Day, which was wonderful! I did a pretty good job of watching my portions, but it turns out that the restaurant we went to doesn't post or provide any nutritional info -- bummer. My dad was also in town for a visit, so I got out of the food tracking mode for a few days. Today was especially bad as I caved to graham cracker and icing cookie treats with my kids. I haven't had those since I was in college -- and trust me, that was a while ago :wink: Anyway, thanks for letting me confess. Tomorrow I'll be back on a somewhat normal routine and it WILL be better.

You all are doing great on your calories, so keep up the excellent work!
  • PinkableLove
    Options
    Question for everyone.

I am logging my food and I noticed that you guys only have to eat like 1500 calories a day. Mine is saying I should be eating close to 2300 and I wondered how. 2300 seems like so much to eat in one day and i dont know how to do it. How did you guys get your calories down so low?
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    1210/1300 Today 02/17/2009
  • rosered51
    Options
    Mon 2/16 1287/1360

MAN I AM BUMMED!!! I realized this morning that I had forgotten to log something yesterday :grumble: and when I did, I had gone over my calories!!!:sad:

So correcting yesterday's numbers:
    Mon 2/16 1369/1360

Yeah, yeah, I know it's only 9 calories, but I blew the challenge on an accident!:noway:

Pinkable Love, You might need to reassess your goals. By putting in your height, weight and your weekly weight loss goal, the website determines how many calories you should eat each day. Like my baseline is 1360. However, everytime you exercise, that number increases because you EARN extra calories when you burn them through exercise. Hope that helps!:wink:
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have been MIA for the last week. I had a crazy busy week last week with promotion testing and lots of other craziness! I also have a confession to make. Last week I found out that they were starting the basewide biggest loser contest today and I let myself completely fall off the wagon and eat like a PIG all week just too boost my starting number. Even though I knew what I was doing I was very annoyed to see that number this morning. I was at 212. (Although the does account for a VERY VERY full bladder full of about 40 oz of water too.) After spin I weighed in at 210. Normally I wouldn't have been tempted to stray, but the prize is a Wii System and a Wii Fit. I just want those SOOO badly. Well, here is to being back on track and HIGHLY motivated. :drinker:
  • Matterafun
    Options
    Today was much better! I got back into my routine after falling off the wagon over the weekend and had a super workout.

1896/2124
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    Well yesterday was pretty good. 1579/1520
  • renegar
    Options
    i am new to this website and would love to join in on a challenge! what do i need to do? :smile:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Hey all, glad to see everyone is okee dokie, and those of you who went a bit over...hang in there you'll be just fine.

Cal Stats.

2/14- 1406/1593
    2/15- 1209/1363
    2/16- 1502/1676
    2/17- 1465/1546

Keepin in my cals.........

See ya all on weighin day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    2/18 bad day food wise. I went out for my friends b-day. nothing too healhy on the menu. 1938/1250. I intended to do a workout last night but i got home too late and was so tired. Well today is a new day. I am staying within my cals today and getiing a good workout in.
  • rosered51
    Options
    i am new to this website and would love to join in on a challenge! what do i need to do? :smile:

Welcome! :flowerforyou: What you need to do to join our group:
    Post your current weight, post your goal weight in 2 weeks.
    Weigh in is on Fridays.

This week's goal - Stay under your allotted calories. Your allotted calories include your exercise calories if you are working out. Let us know if you have any other questions!

Welcome, welcome, welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey!!! :drinker: