Over 200 Club: Week 2 (open group)

Options

Replies

• agehr
    agehr Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this group too. I am old in body, young in spirit. I will have a knee replacement in a month , so not doing any aroebic exercising.at the present time. I weigh 214 pounds, 5'7" tall. Would love to get down to 150 pounds. It is a constant struggle. When I was younger it was so much easier to lose the weight. The older you get, the more difficult it becomes. Good luck to you all on your weight loss journey.
  • rosered51
    Options
    Welcome! You know why the older you get the harder it is to lose right?

Because by then your body and your fat have become best friends!!!:laugh:

Good Luck, and we'll be here to support you on your way. Hope your surgery goes well, keep us updated!
  • abetterme
    Options
    amannisto, my starting info:

starting weight 252.0
    goal weight in 3 weeks 244 (this might be a stretch but I need to push myself)

Thank you for doing this:flowerforyou:
  • laurajane81
    Options
    Hi i would really love to join my start weight is 223 and i'd love to be 219 in 3 weeks...xxx
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    30 Minutes of Cardio for me today *Sunday* **Hip Hop Cardio**:drinker:
  • laurajane81
    Options
    my daughter has a skipit its fun but hard work,i did 10 mins yeaterday and 10 today... for anyone who dont know what it is its like a lil scooter wheel on the end od a stick and it has a hoop u put ur foot round u spinn it round skipping over the stick lol....sorry if this dont make much sense lol i log it uner jogging on the spot cos thats what its like but with a twist hehe kids toys r fun....x
  • rosered51
    Options
    today i went for a walk in the woods with my romeo...was much harder than on the regular roads, in the sand and up and down hills...going to drive my hubbys 4x4 to try and see how far we actually went. 31 minutes for us today!:wink:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I am here, did a workout yesterday and my lower back is killing me, may take honey for a walk today..........
  • KatieEppers
    KatieEppers Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    my daughter has a skipit its fun but hard work,i did 10 mins yeaterday and 10 today... for anyone who dont know what it is its like a lil scooter wheel on the end od a stick and it has a hoop u put ur foot round u spinn it round skipping over the stick lol....sorry if this dont make much sense lol i log it uner jogging on the spot cos thats what its like but with a twist hehe kids toys r fun....x

Oh my goodness, I didn't know they still even made SkipIt. Cool, I remember those from when I was a kid. Good for you.

I haven't logged any hardcore cardio today, too much housework to do. I have been cleaning house for like an hour, but not too hardcore, just dishes, laundry, sorting and organizing papers. So, I will log some good stuff tomorrow.
  • pegm
    pegm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Chalk up 80 mins of cardio for me today :) I got new running shoes.. What a difference! Have a great night all and a heart healthy week.
  • abagwill
    abagwill Posts: 222
    Options
    I got in 45 minutes on the elliptical at the gym... I was totally beat today! Have a great night.

Newbies are all added to the spreadsheet! Gotta get some homework done :-)
  • jennlos
    jennlos Posts: 200
    Options
    I would like to join your challenge I haven't become apart of any group or challenge yet on mfp. I am a day late but if you count Feb 7 I did 60 min on ellipical and 20 min on a bike. I usually don't go that long but they had a good movie on so I finished watching it. :happy:
  • abagwill
    Options
    I would like to join your challenge I haven't become apart of any group or challenge yet on mfp. I am a day late but if you count Feb 7 I did 60 min on ellipical and 20 min on a bike. I usually don't go that long but they had a good movie on so I finished watching it. :happy:

Jenn: Great of you to join us! I just needs your starting weight and goal weight in 3 weeks (in which we will reassess and continue our challenge). I will add your times for yesterday! Great job by the way!!! :drinker:
  • jennlos
    jennlos Posts: 200
    Options
    Thanks I am 222 and in three weeks a healthy weight loss would be 216 but I would like to strive for 213. Hopefully a challenge will give me more motivation.
  • PinkableLove
    Options
    Hey everyone! So I had a busy weekend so I didnt get much cardio the past two days.

Saturday- 30 mins
    Sunday- 40 mins
  • abagwill
    Options
    Way to go everyone who is reporting their cardio! Right now Pegm is winning with 155 minutes already logged! WHEW! Great job this weekend, here is to a VERY productive week!! kick it up a notch this week :-) after all, what are challenges for?

How is everyone doing with last weeks challenge? Is everyone still drinking their water?:drinker:
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Is it too late too join, i am new and not sure how this works.But is sound great
  • abagwill
    Options
    Is it too late too join, i am new and not sure how this works.But is sound great

Marisol: Nope we are an open group... Anyone can join at any time :-) Just get me your current weight and your goal weight (in three weeks) and start logging your cardio for this week!! I will add you to the spreadsheet!
  • MissLissa
    Options
    I only got in 4 glasses of water today, and I have 0 minutes for cardio for Sunday. Sunday is the one day I don't workout.
  • laurajane81
    Options
    hi i did 20 mins of 30 day shred level 1 wow first time it kicked my butt....x