I'm Bonnie and new here.

Options
HI everyone. I'm 52 years young, have 3 grown sons and 4 beautiful grandkids. I've been lurking around this site for a couple of weeks. Have just started using the Food and exercise trackers and love it. I'm hoping to get lots of encouragement here on my way to goal, which is about 25 pounds.

Replies

• bonniebgood
    bonniebgood Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    HI everyone. I'm 52 years young, have 3 grown sons and 4 beautiful grandkids. I've been lurking around this site for a couple of weeks. Have just started using the Food and exercise trackers and love it. I'm hoping to get lots of encouragement here on my way to goal, which is about 25 pounds.
  • Jenny_Bee
    Options
    Welcome Bonnie! I just stared a few weeks ago, and I LOVE IT! I never thought keeping track of your food and exercise could be so easy and FUN! If ever you need encouragement, you'll be sure to find it here. There are so many people from different walks of life, each with a goal to reach.

Keep logging, and don't give up!! You can do it! :smile:
  • bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    My name is Bonnie too!!! That's so cool!:happy:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! It is a great site! :flowerforyou:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! It is a great site! :flowerforyou:
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    hi bonnie, welcome! For the first time in my 56 years I am trying to lose the weight I started gaining when I quit smoking at 33. I just didn't worry much about my weight and then one day in Oct.(this last)I just found myself disgusted. I found this site and been here ever since:wink:

See your round!!!! denise in OR
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to mfp, this site is so great, very motivational, supportive and helpful. I just know you will love it here, if you don't already. I love it here and everyone is so nice. I hope you have good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Hiya Bonnie.....welcome to the boards! Good luck!:flowerforyou: and drink that water!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO GREEN!
  • bonniebgood
    bonniebgood Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the kind words of wisdom. My profile says I joined in May of 08, which I did - the first time- just never went anywhere with it. This time I am determined to hang in there and visit this site often. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you better.