2»

Replies

• ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    nice job
  • crkc2Blean140
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the good work and determination!!
  • jenniferhe
    jenniferhe Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    See that pic up there? THAT is what keeps me motivated! Period... If you are determined and focused... The results will show every week when you weigh and measure... THAT is what motivates me, RESULTS! :bigsmile: Good Luck~ Stick to it and just don't give up, EVER!

Your picture is fabulous. Your advice is priceless.
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Jen you be BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!! Much love :heart: :heart: :heart: Keep it up! I love seeing your hard work's results!!:flowerforyou:
  • trishajo82
    trishajo82 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    YOU, my dear, are AMAZEBALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • ChelsBuch
    ChelsBuch Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look great! I am also 5' 11" and it's nice to see others my same height before and after photos. Keep it up!!!
  • Debadoo2018
    Debadoo2018 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wooo hoooooooooo!! Congrats! You look fantastic! (I'm also 5'11"! Go tall girls!)
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    You look freaking great at 211. Looks like you weigh even less. I'm 5'10, started out at 270, and am at 247.8 now. Can't wait to get to where you are.
  • Channing
    Channing Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    YES!!!!! Jenn you are an inspiration, and have worked hard to be it! You look so beautiful and confident and HAPPY!!! Keep rockin it girllll!!!!:glasses:
  • Jenn152
    Jenn152 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    The blessing and the curse of being tall... :tongue: It never LOOKS like I weigh what I actually weigh! Thanks channing! We are all in this together:flowerforyou:
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
    I just did this pic comparison of myself and I can honestly say I don't remember looking like that! :noway: Geesh~ I still have about 20 pounds or so I'd like to lose... my Goal Weight is 190 (I am 5'11 with a large frame). The one on the left was a few months before I started seriously utilizing MFP, the one on the right is Today :bigsmile:

28aoqr7.png

Here's to being over the Half Way Hump! :drinker: Yeah Buddy!

It's amazing the difference 30lbs makes. I'm 6ft and down 14lbs and can't see it where as 14lbs on someone who is 5ft is noticeable! Gives me hope girl :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!