Do you log in your seasonings?

Options
Do you log in your seasonings to be more accurate on your sodium intake? Even without me logging in the seasonings I put in my food I sometimes always go over. Today I thought I was doing so good because I was actually under what I was supposed to be for my sodium, and something told me to put in my seasonings for the day, and omg, I went from being under by like 700mg or more, to now being over by a couple hundred mg or more.

So, those of you who watch your sodium intake, do you calculate your seasonings into your food?

Replies

• Victoriav99
    Victoriav99 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Only the seasonings that have sodium. I tend to always go over in sodium, BUT i drink lots of water everyday too.
  • smkcx♥
    smkcx♥ Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I always log in my seasoning :D
  • deathstarclock
    deathstarclock Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    If the seasoning has any major nutritional value that should be recorded then yeah. But typically I don't.
  • kristidem
    kristidem Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I do not.
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    I log seasonings, but I also avoid salt and salt-based seasoning mixes. There's just so much good stuff out there-- I don't find I need the salt!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I do most of the time
  • Xtina_Beba
    Options
    Yes I do. I eat the same foods (pretty boring & routine) and I need to use alot of different seasonings to keep my taste buds happy and myself healthy :)
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I have never logged my seasonings, but I always read the labels before I buy them to see how much of it is spices and how much of it is preservatives and salt. I try to buy stuff that is as pure as I can, or grow my own herbs, whenever possible.