starting pictures..

Options
What is the best thing for me to wear for my starting pics? Shorts and tank top, sports bra, bathing suit?? What did you all wear?

Replies

• geminigirl1979
    geminigirl1979 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Don't wear a tank top! You want to be able to see your belly and waist in the pics. I took my starting pics in tank and pants and regretted it. Now I take them in sports bra and workout shorts.
  • mrimike
    mrimike Posts: 139
    Options
    What is the best thing for me to wear for my starting pics? Shorts and tank top, sports bra, bathing suit?? What did you all wear?

Take pictures from all sides wearing whatever you're comfortable in. You don't have to post them all but they're great for your own NSV.
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I did mine in a bikini.....let it all hang out! :noway: that way when ur done you can really tell a difference!
  • SaintOnEarth
    Options
    I would say probably either a sports bra and shorts or a bathing suit. Maybe a bathing suit, that way you can see more of your body when you see before and after.
  • irefusetoquit
    Options

In addition to starting photos, also take measurements and your weight. This way, you'll be able to measure your progress over time. As geminigirl said, you want to see your belly, waist, arms, and hips in the photo. Then as you continue your workout program, you'll want to take progress photos and measurements to track your progress.