Looking for people in their 120-130s about 5'3

Options
i'm just curious to see what others are eating that are my height and around my weight.... :)

Replies

• stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add/check out my diary! :)
  • mommyJto3
    mommyJto3 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'3 and in the upper 130s , trying to get to the 120s :]
  • jecka31
    jecka31 Posts: 284
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and currently 134. My goal is 125. Feel free to add and check my diary.
  • foodeeee
    foodeeee Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and about 122. I want to lose about 5 lbs of fat and gain it back in muscle
  • Jacquelyn913
    Jacquelyn913 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Im 5' 3 and currently 129lbs with a goal of 120.
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    i'm 125-127 but 5'5. Age 22 :)
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 1 1/4" and started at 135, currently around 125. Feel free to check out my diary.
  • madisonsteelex
    Options
    I'm 135 and 5'2"
    I eat a lot of fish(salmon and tilapia) grilled chicken, steamed vegetables, rice, whole grain pasta.
    I like wheat thins and hummus as snacks.
    I eat Special K bars and Fiber one bars a lot and quaker oatmeal:)
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, 5'4"ish!
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    you can totally add me and check mine! I'm not that disciplined about calories, but I'm very good about eating natural healthy stuff, and eating WELL
  • kmchi
    kmchi Posts: 3
    Options
    5'3" and currently low to mid 120's. I have an unholy relationship with carbs/sweets, so I've tried to cut back on that stuff, since they're so high in cals/fat. I also save most of my calories for the end of the day. I know you're supposed to do the opposite, but it's easier for me to eat small for breakfast/lunch. It also works out better when I get the "munchies" in the evening. Always happens, hard to resist, so why bother. PS-MUCH harder to lose weight in your mid 30's. Never had to worry about this stuff before!
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and in my 120's. Feel free to send me a request if you'd like to look through my diary. I have good days and bad days. :)

beforeafter_03.jpg
  • ariel3561
    ariel3561 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" currently at 138, down from 142. Goal is 125-130. I'm 33 years old with a small bone structure but I like how I look with curves and don't want to lose my boobs.Last time I was below 125 I was running A LOT and barely eating. Now I'm really trying to get my portions under control, minimize bread, and not eat at restaurants or fast food as much.
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"4 and 120 :)