Eating until Im satisfied...

Options
Ok, so I have been eating until I am satisfied, and not stuffing myself full.. But I am having a MAJOR problem hitting my calories.. I have been eating like 7 times a day. I dont know if I should eat something calorie full and bad just to hit them, or be way under. I am like stuffed, and cant eat another bite

Replies

• astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I have been eating until I am satisfied, and not stuffing myself full.. But I am having a MAJOR problem hitting my calories.. I have been eating like 7 times a day. I dont know if I should eat something calorie full and bad just to hit them, or be way under. I am like stuffed, and cant eat another bite
  • tanja77
    tanja77 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I have the same problem.
    In the last 5 weeksI changed my eating habits, so I dont eat any more chocolade, cookies, mayo, full fat or greek yogurt- and I stay only with "healthy" food that is often low in calories. So I sometimes don't hit the recomended calory number. But on other days I eat more, so I think that all evens up?????

Don't know.... Should we eat every day the same or is it ok if you look at you calories in average?
    I am afraid that I will slow dont my metabolism, and will stop loosing weight??????

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]145233.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • astarte09
    Options
    Im afriad of the same thing.. I just dont know what to do.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Add in some nuts and legumes they are high in calorie but good for you...dont eat to many just a serving......
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    there is absolutely nothing wrong with greek yogurt...why stop eating it?
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    there is absolutely nothing wrong with greek yogurt...why stop eating it?

I can only find full fat greek yogurt here, and 250 calories for a little container of it is a lot. That being said, I still enjoy it once or twice a week. I :heart: it!
  • astarte09
    Options
    Nuts are a good idea..they hurt my teeth tho... But i can deal. :wink:
  • happenstance82
    Options
    Nuts, yes! Example, walnuts are high in calories and the serving size is pretty small...plus it's a MUFA(the "good fat")
  • mommachag
    Options
    Nuts are a good idea..they hurt my teeth tho... But i can deal. :wink:

try soaking the nuts in water over night:flowerforyou: :love: yum