Looking for serious, committed people who get results!

Options
Hey, my name's Chris. I started using MFP about 45 days ago and I've lost 12 pounds so far. I exercise hard at least 20 minutes a day (busy college schedule). I'm hoping to meet some MFP buddies (guys and girls, youthful or older) who take their fitness goals seriously and prove it by their results! If that's you--if you're totally dedicated and you have results to prove it--then let's be MFP buds and keep each other motivated! Hope to hear from you soon. :happy:

Replies

• Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Hi there, welcome aboard! Go ahead and add me if you like...I workout pretty hardcore to some..lol check out my profile and see for yourself!:smile:
  • _David_
    _David_ Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Hi there, welcome aboard! Go ahead and add me if you like...I workout pretty hardcore to some..lol check out my profile and see for yourself!:smile:
    Very motivational person you should add asap, always positive and supportive. Add her bud and ill help if you need it too!
  • cwilder87
    Options
    Hey man,
    I been on this site for a little over 60 days. I have been VERY committed and have exercised and watched my diet. I have lost 36 lbs.
    You can add me to your friend thing if you want. I'm pretty new to online anything so whatever. Best of luck to you and keep it up.
  • tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Not too be an *kitten* or anything, but you want to succeed? Find the motivation within.

No one saying great job, you can do it, or anything like that will help if you don't want to get up and do it yourself.
  • TMasticTB
    TMasticTB Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hey Chris! I recently joined and lost 3.2 pounds my first week. I know I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, so feel free to add me if you'd like! And anyone else that would like to friend me, if you're a daily logger I'd love to be friends as well.
  • cwilder87
    Options
    To David:
    Your results seem amazing. I am 5' 11" and 183. My goal was 180. I am doing light weights to tone, but I think I may want more now that I feel pretty good. What do, or did you do, to achieve your results?
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I workout pretty hard, twice a day usually. Todays burn was over 1700 calories, per HRM not MFP.
    Feel free to add me!