Ladies, where do you buy your jeans?

Options

Replies

• madisonsteelex
    Options
    For me, good old classic levi's are always the best bet
    they have every different style you could possibly imagine and you can get them anywhere basically(Penney's, Macy's, Kohls...)
  • hstewartlee0221
    Options
    hey I would try buckle in the mall they have all the silver jeans which are super cute and then there is the new line for Levi which is more like the for all mankind jeans and they sell them at nordstroms and macy's ...coupons:)! best of luck and congrats!
  • alyssanichele
    Options
    For me, good old classic levi's are always the best bet
    they have every different style you could possibly imagine and you can get them anywhere basically(Penney's, Macy's, Kohls...)

I'm also going to try on Levi's thanks!
  • alyssanichele
    Options
    hey I would try buckle in the mall they have all the silver jeans which are super cute and then there is the new line for Levi which is more like the for all mankind jeans and they sell them at nordstroms and macy's ...coupons:)! best of luck and congrats!

I don't have a Buckle store near me or in the mall. Im from the NYC area.
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Gap skinnies are all I wear
  • foodeeee
    foodeeee Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    American Eagle (bootcut). It has a higher rise than the other jeans
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Last time I went jeans shopping I went to American Eagle and had a great experience. The customer service was the best I've ever had anywhere. The lady helped me find the right style for my body shape and made it a lot less stressful since I hadn't bought jeans in so long. And I really love the way they fit!
  • Armygirl67
    Armygirl67 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I wear Silver's from the Buckle. Expensive but they are the best jeans you will ever buy!

Silver`s jeans are my absolute fav. too from jeanmachine..
  • CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I like Old Navy jeans. Fit good over all and the price is right. Since I have 57 lbs to lose, I don't want to spend to much on jeans that I can wear for a few months.
  • Daniellerex
    Options
    SInce i am fat, i do not want to buy expensive jeans because, I WILL NOT BE IN THEM FOREVER!!! lol! =]
    but when i was skinny i would buy miss me or buckle, luckys, they fit really good and are GREAT quality and super cute!! but super expensive so i wont buy them while im loosing weight.

Right now I buy mine at Ross, i got a cute pair with stones on the butt for 20 bux, they fit really cute!
    I also got a pair of levis there, that are the "slim lookng" ones, they really do make you look slimmer and fit pretty cute and were only 17 bux!
    I dont like to spend alot of money on them right now cuz i "want" to only be in them for a little while!
  • alyssanichele
    Options
    SInce i am fat, i do not want to buy expensive jeans because, I WILL NOT BE IN THEM FOREVER!!! lol! =]
    but when i was skinny i would buy miss me or buckle, luckys, they fit really good and are GREAT quality and super cute!! but super expensive so i wont buy them while im loosing weight.

Right now I buy mine at Ross, i got a cute pair with stones on the butt for 20 bux, they fit really cute!
    I also got a pair of levis there, that are the "slim lookng" ones, they really do make you look slimmer and fit pretty cute and were only 17 bux!
    I dont like to spend alot of money on them right now cuz i "want" to only be in them for a little while!

Forgot about Lucky jeans! Thank you!
  • calderst
    calderst Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I got fed up this summer because all my favorite jeans were too big (fed up in a good way) and I just couldn't swing the money for several new pairs. My solution? Thrift shops. I've found 3 pairs (different brands) that actually fit me at Goodwill. I have trouble jean shopping because my quads are more muscle-y than the average chick but I find the second-hand ones tend to have a little more give in the legs. Probably would be true for the booty as well. It's not always a guarantee you'll find something, but it's a great solution if you still have more weight to lose.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Macy's ... American Eagle...... But Macy's is my perfered choice to fit me almost perfectly!
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Macy's is the only store where I can find jeans that fit. Also JCPenny or anywhere that sells Levis. Love love love Levis. I've sometimes found Wet Seal and American Eagle to have decent and comfortable pants as well. Then of course Ross has them hit or miss in my size.
  • skinnnyxoxo
    skinnnyxoxo Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    True Religion Brand
    Citizens of Humanity
    Gap
    Forever 21
    Discount stores.
  • callherbeautyxo
    callherbeautyxo Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    i have to get mines from target because thats the only place that fits my thighs right
  • pocketpygmie
    Options
    A good ol pair of Levis.. they have so many cuts now that you can't go wrong.
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Citizens of humanity, hudsons, sevens are all good.
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    american eagle, hollister or Ross (but i work at ross so lol)
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    I've always bought my jeans at maurices but i'm noticing they are lacking in quality these days and don't fit as well.

Guess i'll be looking at some new brands soon...