NASCAR FANS?

Options
watch48win
watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
I know there are others out there......are you glued to Speed? Do you have the volume turned up on the surround sound? Do you have goose bumps when the cars go speeding by? Will you be watching the shootout tomorrow night? Man, I love this sport!

Just had to share my excitement!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :drinker: :drinker: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Replies

• watch48win
    Options
    I know there are others out there......are you glued to Speed? Do you have the volume turned up on the surround sound? Do you have goose bumps when the cars go speeding by? Will you be watching the shootout tomorrow night? Man, I love this sport!

Just had to share my excitement!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :drinker: :drinker: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    Options
    lol.. I went to butler speedway once (dirt track) and it was pretty exciting to see these little sprint cars race. But I can't say I'm a fan. I live just down the road from MIS and I've never been to a NASCAR race.

Instead we buy a pizza, sit on the sidewalk, and watch the NASCAR fans and Semi trucks with the cars drive down US-12. The traffic is awful! It's so much fun.

PS. If you ever decide to come to the Michigan Speedway I'll get you a hotel really close and you won't have to pay extra.. I have my connections :wink:
  • ggabald
    Options
    I get goosebumps just seeing a Racing Team roll down the highway towards the next race! Saw a couple of them last year just west of Las Cruces, New Mexico. I so wanted to just blow off work and follow the trucks! I am the ONLY fan in my family. I can't watch the races on TV without someone complaining. My dream one day is to drive to Phoenix and watch a Nascar race! For now, I have to settle for the Southern New Mexico Speedway whenever I can afford it. :glasses:
  • altazin0907
    altazin0907 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    my husband and I love Nascar, We go to Atlanta Motor speedway:love: and yes I am watching speed (Denny Hamlin) as I type:love: but we are Smoke fans
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    1.gif1.gif GO 48!!! 1.gif1.gif
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,969 Member
    Options
    No ladies, that would be FLOOR IT FOR 24.
  • watch48win
    Options
    lol.. I went to butler speedway once (dirt track) and it was pretty exciting to see these little sprint cars race. But I can't say I'm a fan. I live just down the road from MIS and I've never been to a NASCAR race.

Instead we buy a pizza, sit on the sidewalk, and watch the NASCAR fans and Semi trucks with the cars drive down US-12. The traffic is awful! It's so much fun.

PS. If you ever decide to come to the Michigan Speedway I'll get you a hotel really close and you won't have to pay extra.. I have my connections :wink:

I have actually been to MIS....cracks me up....that track is in the middle of no where for as big as it is....
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    its one of my top 3 sports. GO JIMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!