What is this 30DS?

Options
I've seen several people talking about this "30 Day Shred" thing but don't know what it is? Anyone wanna clue me in?

Replies

• Swanson83
    Swanson83 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    it is Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred DVD. It is wonderful! Only twenty minutes a day! As a mom that is something I appreciate!
  • mavers1
    mavers1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    30DS is by Jillian Micheals. It's a 4 week program where you exercise 5-6 times a week using then 30-37 min long video that she has for the week.
  • klinley25
    klinley25 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Jillian 30 day shred DVD. It's great!
  • ano4867
    ano4867 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It is a Jillian Michael's DVD that you can buy ( I got mine from Wal-Mart ) and it really is incredible. Basically it is a 20 minute workout that is divided into 4 weeks. With each week, you move up another level. It is circuit training and in this case it means there is 3 minutes of strength training, 2 minutes of cardio, and 1 minute of ab's. As expected, each weeks routine gradually gets harder, but for the little amount of time it requires, the results are AMAZING! I am currently doing her ripped in 30 dvd and love it! Also, another positive note is that all you need to workout is a set of hand weights :)
  • baybear14
    baybear14 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have been doing it for about a month. Almost completed the whole 30 days, about 5 more days to go. Have lost a couple of pounds and some inches!
  • skingszoo
    skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Like everyone said its amazing. Cheap (walmart), and fast!
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options