I'm new....

Options
Hello...Just joined today and I'm ready to start being healthy! I lost a lot of weight last year for my wedding but put most of it back on shortly after. I need to stick with it this time. I love to work out but my weakness is the food. I was never a healthy eater until recently...I was always the kid who never put anything green in her mouth. My weight is healthy for my height but I know I'm not putting healthy food into my body...that is my number one priority...oh yea...and I want to be toned (tummy and arms especially!)
Hopefully we can all encourage eachother to get to our goals and be healthy!

Replies

• EllenG
    EllenG Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello...Just joined today and I'm ready to start being healthy! I lost a lot of weight last year for my wedding but put most of it back on shortly after. I need to stick with it this time. I love to work out but my weakness is the food. I was never a healthy eater until recently...I was always the kid who never put anything green in her mouth. My weight is healthy for my height but I know I'm not putting healthy food into my body...that is my number one priority...oh yea...and I want to be toned (tummy and arms especially!)
    Hopefully we can all encourage eachother to get to our goals and be healthy!
  • Newmein08
    Options
    Good Luck and Welcome!:happy:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Welcome and and good luck to you. :flowerforyou: