My 1st week on MFP. Would love some accountability friends t

Options
I'm a newbie too! This is my first week. I started on Monday with the tracking and would love to have a motivational buddy! I have been trying to knock 35 lbs for the past year and with my wedding only 6 months away I'm in desperate need of some accountability. Anyone up to the challenge of helping me keep on track?

Replies

• maryblck
    maryblck Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like. I have been doing this for only 3 weeks now and all my friends on here don't use the website consistently! It would be great to have someone here to send motivation to as well as receive it from!!
  • CateLouise
    CateLouise Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP!!!! feel free to add me and we can motivate each other =D
  • hsaylor09
    Options
    That would be great!! Adding.
  • Booper83
    Booper83 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivation. Add me if you want! :)
  • theblondegal
    Options
    You can add me if you want too! I'd love to do weekly check-ins or something to help keep one another motivated. I'm trying to lose weight for my wedding too--although mine is still a year and a half away! lol Good luck to you!
  • starrlight23
    starrlight23 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You can add me if want to. I am on here alot every single day and could use some motivation as well.
  • LuvInMyself
    LuvInMyself Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey I've been here for 28 days & have seen great progress. I have other MFP friends who are great encouragement & accountability. Being consistant for me is huge & helps keep me motivated. I would love to be an addition to your friends here on MFP. :wink:
  • khawkin
    khawkin Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I've been doing this for the past 20 days. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You could add me too if you wish! I'm just getting back on track with my weight loss and using MFP! We could motivate each other too :)
  • hsaylor09
    Options
    THANKS EVERYONE! Look for my "add" requests tomorrow. I'm looking forward to all the encouragement and checking in! Honeymoon bikini, HERE I COME! :). Happy Tracking ~Haley