Any senior members here?

Options
Just joined, really like this program better than FitDay I'd been using. I need to lose weight for GrDs wedding next June.
Jacqulie

Replies

• Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. I've found it very helpful just keeping track of my food. I hope that you have a wonderful experience here. ENJOY!!!! I'm 53, not sure what ypu mean by seniors ? Feel free to add me. if you'd like..... :flowerforyou:

12117749.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You are going to love it here! Good luck in your journey to a new you. And you can add me as a friend if you like.
  • gaylelynnbell
    gaylelynnbell Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Well according to AARP, I am a senior at 57 even if I don't feel like it!

Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • 6heatherb6
    6heatherb6 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    SO good on you for joining...sounds like you are more hip and with it than many of the young ones on here!! :bigsmile: I'm 50 so feel young too but happy to be your MFP 'friend'. How exciting a granddaughter's wedding!!! All the very best!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Blabob
    Blabob Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    62 here. Program has worked pretty well for me. Learned a lot about food and myself (neither is a pretty story)

Bob
  • cathy196051
    cathy196051 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm returning to the site after a few months away. Time to recommit to getting fit.
  • Alkirra
    Alkirra Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm just over 12 months off 50 and I'm looking to get fit and healthy before I step up the pace to the 'Senior Years'. So add me if you like!
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Well over 50 does that count, lol. I would be happy to be your friend. Grandkids are getting close to wedding age but hope they wait awhile. This site really works once you get it all down, there is a lot of help and nice folks here.
  • jcb1958
    jcb1958 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    How do I add a pix?
  • jcb1958
    Options
    We have 2 bunches of grandkids - older 6 (4 inherited through kids marriage) are either married or engaged, younger 2 are just 9 & 11 . Total of 9 great grands (5 inherited through marriage kids marriage). Our newer DIL & her kids are all thin as rails. Ladies in our bloodline tend to be "fluffy".
  • jcb1958
    Options
    Thanks for the compliment. I'm 71, still trying to have fun, mostly on my red Schwinn scooter when weather is warm. I'm in mid-IL, so it's packed away for the Winter.