Hello....

Options
So I am starting a journey. I am Sarah and I am 26 years old and recently married. I have always blamed other people in my life for my bad eating habits and choices, and now that my husband and I are living on our own, and buying our own food, I can't do that anymore. There is no other obligations on me at the moment other than being a good wife, so it leaves time in my day to do the things I should have done years ago. Realize that I am the only person who can decide whether I live or die. I have high blood pressure and I know I need to get things under control if I want to have a normal healthy pregnancy in a year or two, so here I am. Trying to do the right thing for myself, and for my family. Maybe a little accountability will do me well.

Sarah
SW:215lb
Initial GW : 210 lbs (start realistically)

Replies

• Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. I've found it very helpful just keeping track of my food. I hope that you have a wonderful experience here. ENJOY!!!! Feel free to add me. if you'd like.....

12117749.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • feel free to add me. I was just looking at your photos and thought - hmmm that bridge looks familiar. Then I noticed the MSU apparel. Fellow Spartan here!!!

Good luck with your journey!! :)
  • smsaban85
    smsaban85 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am actually not a Spartan :) I do not really have a preferance one way or the other, but I am going to be attending U of M - D in the Fall of 2012, so I guess we will be rivals then. :-D
  • Hi, I am actually not a Spartan :) I do not really have a preferance one way or the other, but I am going to be attending U of M - D in the Fall of 2012, so I guess we will be rivals then. :-D

hahaha. Either way! Welcome to MFP - hope to be able to help ya out in anyway!!! :)
  • phanatic82
    phanatic82 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have similar goals as you. I first lost weight because I wanted to be healthier before I got pregnant. I have put the weight back on but again I have realized that I need to be healthier. Add me if you want!