Hello

Options
I lost seven pounds using my fitness pal im so excited! How is everone else doing? Support is number one!

Replies

• brobin41101
    brobin41101 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome :flowerforyou: I 've lost 42 pounds on MFP...and the support you will find here is awesome !!! Good luck with your weight loss journey . :drinker:
  • ciedelle26
    Options
    Hello, I enjoyed myfitnesspal site, it gives me determination to reach my target weight lose..

I've been dieting for 9 days only and i lose 3lbs., slowly I avoid eating rice and meat, most of the time i eat banana and other fruits high in fiber, lots of water and 1hr.exercise everyday. But I noticed last night i have difficulty in sleeping, I was thinking if my diet has something to do with it because I totally avoid eating rice and meat for 4days straight already so today decided to have 3/4 cup of rice, 1 fried egg (white portion only), 4pcs.cocktail hotdog and a cup of 3 in 1 coffee.

Now i weigh 120lbs., based on my calorie counter i'm allowed to eat 1200 calories per day but i only consume 850 calories per day then i usually burn 700 calories a day.. What do you think about my daily diet routine? Is it possible for me to lose 5kg in 5weeks?