Hello! :)

Options
A friend just told me about this site. I have always struggled with my weight and I just had a baby just under 6 months ago. I have about 80 pounds I want to get off and I hope the support of this site and the ability to visually track my progress helps. :)

Replies

• Dexy_
    Dexy_ Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Hey I have 2 kids (2yo, 8 week old) and they've left me with about 27kgs I want to shift. Feel free to add me :)
  • snakegreenviper
    Options
    You CAN do this! Take it one meal at a time and get some movement in and if you mess up, its ok, just start again!
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. I've found it very helpful just keeping track of my food. I hope that you have a wonderful experience here. ENJOY!!!! Feel free to add me. if you'd like.....

12117749.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • snakegreenviper
    Options
    I just started today. I found this website from the Biggest Loser website wanting you to sign up for a fee when one of their people made a comment about how this is free and easy to use. I have a long ways to go to get to my goals and just put in my calorie intake for the day. I was so shocked to see how many fat grams are in food and drinks-especially drinks.
    I excercise 6 days a week but still find it a struggle to keep going. I started this life changing event about 3 years ago and have made some signifigant changes and seen great weight loss but still struggle.
    Wish me luck!