What brought you here?

Options
How did you find this place? My nutritionist recommended it and I couldnt be happier.

Replies

• Kougra
    Kougra Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I was searching for a weight loss website and googled it. This is the greatest site.
  • MîîśÊmÿłõü
    MîîśÊmÿłõü Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    i used to use this a couple of months ago and just decided once i was really adiment about losing weight id start usuing it again
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    If I told you I'd have to kill you. I have to admit though, this site has been helping me a lot more than I thought it would... I didn't think I'd stick with it this long. I haven't lost weight but I've been a lot healthier and more active.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    found the app on my phone over a year ago. left for a while in the summer and deactivated my account

came back because of the awesome people and eventually started logging again :D
  • Stary714
    Stary714 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    What brought me here? Checking out weight loss apps on the iTunes store :P

Loosing weight because no one likes an over weight horseback rider :/
  • CavewomanCoby
    CavewomanCoby Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I was looking for a calorie counter on my phone and it just popped up... MFP has given me some of my bestest friends and I couldn't be happier! :)
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I had this silly idea that I should count calories.
  • Leslietheriot
    Leslietheriot Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I was looking for a calorie counter on my phone and it just popped up... MFP has given me some of my bestest friends and I couldn't be happier! :)
    That's how I found it too and couldn't be happier :)
  • Kristyz26
    Kristyz26 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    iphone app :)
  • Prettyasmi
    Options
    I was once checking calories in some food and I finally ended created a account here. I am not a socially active person(No social networking site) so thought it was just a site for calorie count. But now I find it amazing and yes I am loosing it.
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    I started using the app on my phone. Then discovered the actual site! :smile:
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend actually found it as an app on our Android phones. He's trying to gain weight and told me about it since I was logging calories in a notebook.
  • snakegreenviper
    Options
    found this website from a website of Biggest Loser and one of the people made a comment about this website and how it is easy and free.
    I hope that this website works for me as it has for so many of you.
    Good luck in your weight loss!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    344pounds.com
  • Tmbrooks75
    Tmbrooks75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I started out guns a blazing, logging everything and anything. Then my phone stopped working at work for this site. So now I have to wait til I get home and log everything there. Yes, I am that lazy that I dont wanna do it so I stopped logging. BUT, I am still around and its because of all you amazing people and the amazing support you give. I dont need to log to feel good about myself. I feel good cause I get to talk to you all every day. or read your inspirational stories.
  • Tephon
    Options
    Never been the skinny girl, lost a couple of kgs, byt went stright back up...Exams are done need to tackle and sort this out once and for all. Googled it.
  • warren1990
    Options
    Got down to 220 and needed something to get me over the hump so this site did the trick and not 190 after starting at 270
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,080 Member
    Options
    Looking for a calorie counter that was free.

Four years ago. This is still the best site for logging food.
  • cortez54
    Options
    I wanted a program that was web based, free, would sync entries from android phone, tablet, and computers. This is it!
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Nutritionists at my doctors office. I found it super ez to use and very glad I began to use it. Huge help and tool.