Hi, this is my second day!

Options
Does everyone on here follow the calorie guidelines they suggest, i've lost twenty pounds in the past five or six months eating 1500 to 1800 calories a day and working out three days a week. The 1200 it recommended seems really really low. Any suggestions?

Replies

• luvchi3
    luvchi3 Posts: 167
    Options
    Does everyone on here follow the calorie guidelines they suggest, i've lost twenty pounds in the past five or six months eating 1500 to 1800 calories a day and working out three days a week. The 1200 it recommended seems really really low. Any suggestions?
  • marylyn5
    Options
    Hi-My second day too!

I think the 1200 is a starting point, I find once you add your excercise/workout that increases your daily limit.
  • luvchi3
    luvchi3 Posts: 167
    Options
    Yeah i saw that but i'm not going to the gym today, its one of my off days so then i don't get to eat very much on the days i don't go and that seems odd to me
  • Newmein08
    Options
    Welcome,
    I think you answered your own question. Each person has to see how his or her body reacts to the different amounts of food. If you were losing weight at the higher calories then I would stick with what works. Also, you can customize your calorie counter, as well as other aspects of your nutrition.

I changed my daily intake of carbs. The amount that they showed was too much for me.

Good Luck:happy: