Oh stress, how i loath thee!

Options
Beginning of this month i've been working from 9am to 11pm because of a cartoon network project (oh i also work on saturday and sunday now). Being a team leader means i'm responsible to overlook the entire team's productivity and solving problems etc. I'm kind of a new team leader and in the past i was one of the fastest animator on the team, hauling on this new responsibility slowed down my own work flow and i've been feeling a little tensed of almost missing the weekly deadlines.

My eating habit has always been half of my usual portion ever since i started MFP, in fact some times i'm 200 calories less then what i require to eat. plus, i'm careful to not snack and drink 2 liters of water everyday.

Today i weight in, and i gained 5pounds!! :sad:

Hopefully after this month when the project is done and pass onto the clean up stage, i'll be able to go into full swing intense exercising program. GRAAAHH!!

Replies

• Aril
    Aril Posts: 66
    Options
    Beginning of this month i've been working from 9am to 11pm because of a cartoon network project (oh i also work on saturday and sunday now). Being a team leader means i'm responsible to overlook the entire team's productivity and solving problems etc. I'm kind of a new team leader and in the past i was one of the fastest animator on the team, hauling on this new responsibility slowed down my own work flow and i've been feeling a little tensed of almost missing the weekly deadlines.

My eating habit has always been half of my usual portion ever since i started MFP, in fact some times i'm 200 calories less then what i require to eat. plus, i'm careful to not snack and drink 2 liters of water everyday.

Today i weight in, and i gained 5pounds!! :sad:

Hopefully after this month when the project is done and pass onto the clean up stage, i'll be able to go into full swing intense exercising program. GRAAAHH!!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear that your stressed.
    You really should eat those 200 calories it might be why you are not losing. Also snacking in between meals is not a bad thing as long as they are healthy and within your calories for the day.
    Hope things settle down for you soon.

-Adrienne:heart:
  • Aril
    Aril Posts: 66
    Options
    thanks, maybe i should too :S but the thing is i've never had the snacking habit so its not like i'm supressing my urges, its just that its not in my habit.
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Same with me I'm not a snack person. But you should put those 200 calories into your regular meals at least.

-Adrienne:heart: