Detour Bar Recall ???

Options
Does anyone eat Detour Bars. I often rant about them and how much I enjoy them. This week I have noticed that there are none on the shelves of grocery stores, drug stores, Wal Mart or Sam's. I guess the peanuts in them are part of the recall.

I am in the Birmingham, AL area and wondering if anyone else knows about this

Replies

• RKJR925
    RKJR925 Posts: 254
    Options
    Does anyone eat Detour Bars. I often rant about them and how much I enjoy them. This week I have noticed that there are none on the shelves of grocery stores, drug stores, Wal Mart or Sam's. I guess the peanuts in them are part of the recall.

• watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options

most likely part of the peanut butter recall....they pulled a ton of stuff off the shelves. Luna bars ---the ones with peanut butter were on that list....sooner or later they will return.