I Never Noticed A Difference Until Tonight.

Options
Hey MFPers! So I was going out with some friends tonight and I put on this shirt that I absolutely love and I noticed that it seemed wayy bigger on me than usual. So when I compared to a before pic of me... I finally saw a difference. Here are the pics for you guys to see.

Before (August 08):
beforery4.jpg
l12417651249daf69bbc0b3lg1.jpg

After (Feb 09): (Sorry for the bad quality... I had to take it myself with my phone)
afterzf5.jpg

I cant believe the difference... I almost died when I compared the pics. I feel more motivated now than ever to keep going.

Replies

• PinkableLove
    Options
    Hey MFPers! So I was going out with some friends tonight and I put on this shirt that I absolutely love and I noticed that it seemed wayy bigger on me than usual. So when I compared to a before pic of me... I finally saw a difference. Here are the pics for you guys to see.

Before (August 08):
    beforery4.jpg

After (Feb 09): (Sorry for the bad quality... I had to take it myself with my phone)
    afterzf5.jpg

I cant believe the difference... I almost died when I compared the pics. I feel more motivated now than ever to keep going.
  • KatieEppers
    KatieEppers Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! That was a big difference. Well done!
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    Wow! That's a huge difference. You should put it add it into the before and after photo section too. That's a very pretty top. I love the bland band against the pink. Appropriate since you have pink in your user name too!! Keep going with your success. Tks for sharing your pics!! :happy:
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing! Good for you!!! :drinker: :bigsmile:

*sigh* I can't wait til thats ME. :laugh: :blushing:
  • Robin_
    Robin_ Posts: 105
    Options
    You go girl! Great job! I have kept a few of my pre-weight loss clothes, and it's very cool to try them on now and again! Motivation!! Best to everyone! :drinker:
  • Mickie17
    Mickie17 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB PINKIE!!!! :happy: And how did you post the pix in the thread? I tried to do that but it wouldn't work!:grumble:

M
  • laurajane81
    Options
    Wow that a big difference well done..hope u have a good night out...x
  • robsonaraujo
    robsonaraujo Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    and the most important things.... you r happy and healthy,
    way to go...... what ever you doing keep on doing...
    God bless
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! Remarkable!:flowerforyou: And the motivation is a VERY useful gift! Use it to your advantage!! :smile: :smile:
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    WOW!! That's fabulous!! Good job :flowerforyou:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Way to go! It's these momments that make the journey worth while! that's awsome. :bigsmile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is so awesome. Keep up the great work.
  • Winter23
    Winter23 Posts: 142
    Options

Before (August 08):
    beforery4.jpg

afterzf5.jpg

Wow good work. There is a big difference there. Kep it up.
  • PinkableLove
    Options
    AWESOME JOB PINKIE!!!! :happy: And how did you post the pix in the thread? I tried to do that but it wouldn't work!:grumble:

M
    Awww thanks!

Anyway just upload the pics somewhere and then use put in [ img ] image url [ /img ]... just take away the spaces and it should work!
  • beagle595
    Options
    FANTASTIC JOB PINKABLELOVE. Such a difference... All your hard work is paying off... flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • oomalmal
    oomalmal Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I love that feeling!
  • Sheri4MS
    Sheri4MS Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is so great for you. Hang it up as a reminder of what you can do.
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    awsome Job :flowerforyou: Keep up the good work :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    That's terrific! :flowerforyou: Keep it up. =D
  • Mickie17
    Mickie17 Posts: 559 Member
    Options

M
    Awww thanks!

Anyway just upload the pics somewhere and then use put in [ img ] image url [ /img ]... just take away the spaces and it should work!

Oh thanks!!! Your such a brainiac!!! :wink: I'll try that!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!