Bones Contest - Pretty Please Help?

Options
Hannah_Banana
Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
I hope this is allowed. :embarassed:

Okay, a group of friends and I shot an audition for an actress friend to be a walk-on for the show Bones. Its a contest that ends on the 16th and its vote-to-win. My DH did the intro, so its excellent promotion for him as an editor. So... for those of you so inclined. Please vote here! :bigsmile: :heart:

http://www.if.net/contests/general/491981?cid=785191

Thanks guys! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Hannah_Banana
    Options

Okay, a group of friends and I shot an audition for an actress friend to be a walk-on for the show Bones. Its a contest that ends on the 16th and its vote-to-win. My DH did the intro, so its excellent promotion for him as an editor. So... for those of you so inclined. Please vote here! :bigsmile: :heart:

• BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    My sister and I tried to "vote" for a baby contest not long ago, and we ended up getting spammed to death afterwards, so sorry, but I don't want to go through THAT again.
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I have done this for several things and didn't have a problem. I will check it out.
  • Hannah_Banana
    Options
    Really appriciate the votes guys, she's up about 50 places already. :bigsmile: :smooched:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

ok, so what am I missing here allenhm? LOL I have no clue who to vote for...is this the direct link to her? I see a guy talking on the vid.. Ah, if you give me a name I'd gladly help you out:tongue:

Splain' it please? :)
  • Hannah_Banana
    Options
    Hehehe, sorry FC. :embarassed: :tongue:

It is a direct link. A video should appear, but if it doesn't, my actress friend's name is Joanne McCallin. Right now she is hovering around the 117 mark - but I'm not sure where she'll be when you look!

Thank you so much you wonderful ladies. I am counting my chickens already. :laugh: :bigsmile: :heart:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Hehehe, sorry FC. :embarassed: :tongue:

It is a direct link. A video should appear, but if it doesn't, my actress friend's name is Joanne McCallin. Right now she is hovering around the 117 mark - but I'm not sure where she'll be when you look!

Thank you so much you wonderful ladies. I am counting my chickens already. :laugh: :bigsmile: :heart:

Ok, Good glad you saw my post...and um,:blushing: Hannah? I just now saw your first name on your sigline and your lil message..oops!:tongue::blushing: :flowerforyou:

But now I know!:bigsmile:

FC:heart:
  • Hannah_Banana
    Options
    Ok, Good glad you saw my post...and um,:blushing: Hannah? I just now saw your first name on your sigline and your lil message..oops!:tongue::blushing: :flowerforyou:

But now I know!:bigsmile:

FC:heart:

FC, you are just the sweetest, bestest person here. :smooched:

It really isn't a big deal, I just kept seeing allenhm and I was like 'Who's that?' I'm not so hip with the screenname thingy. :laugh: :blushing:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    bump

Highly doubt I can access the link at work, but gonna try it tonight from home to vote for your friend! :flowerforyou: