Advice on my Christmas List Please

Options
emilydmac
emilydmac Posts: 382 Member
Okay so for Christmas I will be asking for either:
-the iPad alone
or both the
-Kindle Fire and an iPhone

Which should I choose??? Obviously I would like the iPad and the iPhone but I don't want to force my family to pay for both of them, as Apple products are pricey.

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Strawberry79
    Options
    iPad. You can read on it and use it as a computer.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    -Kindle Fire and an iPhone
  • asaba1013
    Options
    lol, i asked for the ipad as well!!! FINGERS CROSSED!!!!! my girlfriend was like, wweelllll what else do you want just in case i cant provide that for you... my response: THE IPAD! hahahahah!!! =)
  • AdAstra47
    AdAstra47 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Android smartphones are MUCH better than the iPhone.
  • Classalete
    Classalete Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I for one, vote for the Iphone. I love mine, I've had them since the 3g and now own the 4gs. I use it for just about everything, whether it be to balance my finances on the fly or rage to epic trance in the gym, it's perfect.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Kindlephire. Its cheaper, runs on Android (which is a more popular OS than the iPad OS), and the majority of the apps are free, which is not true for the ipad. If you have to get the iphone, I guess give it a go, but Id say check out the android phones. They can do more than iphones, more customization, more options, and most the apps are free
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Android smartphones are MUCH better than the iPhone.

As a former iphone user, and a current HTC Inspire user, I very much agree with this statement. :smile:
  • mary_kate23
    Options
    kindle fire and i phone!!!!!
  • mary_kate23
    Options
    or kindle fire and android :) that's what i would personally do. just got the motorola RAZR and its sextacular!!!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    If you need a phone then I don't see why you'd consider not getting one... unless you are just wanting a new phone and you already have a perfectly good one.
  • emilydmac
    emilydmac Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    bump? would love some more advice. I am leaning towards an iPad but i dont know!